Ninja Turtles Game Signup

BrickTamland

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

To be fair, JN seems to have a very high emo rate among its players. Probably not the easiest environment to run a game.

It's not a JN game if there isn't at least one emo meltdown.

I think Smash has quit mafia like 6 times now.

39 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Uhhh not really. I don't really know much about TMNT.

If I were to mod next it would be a different theme.

They’re Teen aged Mutant turtles that like pizza fighting crime and have an old ass mutant sensei rat

Just now, Nolder said:

Either way. I modded a few at the start of the season iirc so if someone else wants to run one I'm cool with it.

If not I am sure I can figure something out. It just wouldn't be TMNT.

No prob. I'm sure someone will step up. Hopefully someone will take over for TMNT because Brick has his heart set on that theme.

Personally, I've thought about 3 different themes to run myself.

1. X-Files (There's A LOT of material there, and I know enough to do a pretty complex game, but I'd save that for when I'm more experienced)

2. Godzilla (I actually have this cool idea where instead of there being night kills, there is a damage/hp system in place where characters attack at night. Though, I think some people on JN have had enough for uniquely creative games for a while.)

3. The film Dog Soldiers. (I could easily make this into a fairly simple setup. Would probably work best for my first time modding)

1 minute ago, GATA-Bot said:

They’re Teen aged Mutant turtles that like pizza fighting crime and have an old ass mutant sensei rat

I'm pretty sure if I had a pet turtle and I fed it nothing but pizza it would die.

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I could do a game about booze I guess.

Would anyone like that?

Hell, that sounds fine with me. That would make for a more simple, straight forward, hunt-for-scum type game, without anyone trying to game the setup.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It's not a JN game if there isn't at least one emo meltdown.

I think Smash has quit mafia like 6 times now.

Haha. Yep.

I've had one emo-like meltdown so far where I stopped caring about the game and just started to antagonize @Integrity28 . That was my first true introduction with the Ape. Didn't go well. :lol:

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

No prob. I'm sure someone will step up. Hopefully someone will take over for TMNT because Brick has his heart set on that theme.

1. X-Files (There's A LOT of material there, and I know enough to do a pretty complex game, but I'd save that for when I'm more experienced)

2. Godzilla (I actually have this cool idea where instead of there being night kills, there is a damage/hp system in place where characters attack at night. Though, I think some people on JN have had enough for uniquely creative games for a while.)

3. The film Dog Soldiers. (I could easily make this into a fairly simple setup. Would probably work best for my first time modding)

1) I had my eyes set on that like 3 years ago but I never followed through. Would enjoy an X files game myself.

2) I've had a similar idea about the hp thing before. Although it was like in place of votes like each vote did damage and you only had so much health. It was an RPG kind of thing. Actually now that I say that I still want to do it. The night hp thing sounds kind of cool too though.

3) I don't know this movie.

5 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

If someone is going to do a themed setup, it's best that they are pretty familiar with the material, not just aware of what it is.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Hell, that sounds fine with me. That would make for a more simple, straight forward, hunt-for-scum type game, without anyone trying to game the setup.

Haha. Yep.

I've had one emo-like meltdown so far where I stopped caring about the game and just started to antagonize @Integrity28 . That was my first true introduction with the Ape. Didn't go well. :lol:

You know the saying "dog with a bone"?

Here we call it Ape with a banana.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

1) I had my eyes set on that like 3 years ago but I never followed through. Would enjoy an X files game myself

So much potential with an X-Files theme.

2) I've had a similar idea about the hp thing before. Although it was like in place of votes like each vote did damage and you only had so much health. It was an RPG kind of thing. Actually now that I say that I still want to do it. The night hp thing sounds kind of cool too though. 

I can pm you the outline of my idea for the attack and hp system if you like. It was more a hybrid mafia/rpg game. The day phase was virtually the same, but the nights were different.

3) I don't know this movie.

Dog-Soldiers.jpg?fit=1000,400

Just about my favorite horror movie ever. The werewolf design, imo, is easily the best in any film.

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

So much potential with an X-Files theme.

I can pm you the outline of my idea for the attack and hp system if you like. It was more a hybrid mafia/rpg game. The day phase was virtually the same, but the nights were different.

Dog-Soldiers.jpg?fit=1000,400

Just about my favorite horror movie ever. The werewolf design, imo, is easily the best in any film.

bbxZxMb.jpg

9 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

sounds cool.. i kind of agree, you can't rock the boat much without someone flipping out.

22 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I don’t think I hav time to mod. If I did, it’d be a straight game no flavor. I don’t think that’s what you guys want right now 

I'm ok with STRAIGHT GAME 

Who is modding this?

I can finish The Wire setup but there is no chance I can run a game. I can design it, then have some else moderate it. I just can’t do 9-6 with any consistency.

Obcioysly I could do scenes and such, just not vote counts during day.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Capture the fag?  I so regret missing that game

Oh no, that just happened in the game that just concluded.  You didnt die if you guessed answers wrong in capture the fag...that simply determined what team got the fag. 

I was killed in this game because I didnt guess Pacs sons favorite color correctly. True story. 

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh no, that just happened in the game that just concluded.  You didnt die if you guessed answers wrong in capture the fag...that simply determined what team got the fag. 

I was killed in this game because I didnt guess Pacs sons favorite color correctly. True story. 

???

40 minutes ago, JiF said:

hahahahaha... what a douche pac is

Archived