[OT] Welcome to Benignogate/WFANgate

Dcat

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What’s wrong with Joe asking another female to join a threesome? She says no and that’s that. It’s not against the law to ask. Also this girl obviously didn’t make a big deal over any of this before she was fired. It seems that she was a part of it.  Sounds like a great work place to me. Now if she really was harassed and fired because she wouldn’t join a threesome then that’s an issue but it sounds like she brought a guy to an event who started a fight and they fired her. Give her 6 mths severance pay and be done with her.

2 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

What’s wrong with Joe asking another female to join a threesome? She says no and that’s that. It’s not against the law to ask. Also this girl obviously didn’t make a big deal over any of this before she was fired. It seems that she was a part of it.  Sounds like a great work place to me. Now if she really was harassed and fired because she wouldn’t join a threesome then that’s an issue but it sounds like she brought a guy to an event who started a fight and they fired her. Give her 6 mths severance pay and be done with her.

If he asked her once and she shunned his request then nothing, if he asked her daily then that's sexual harassment.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

If he asked her once and she shunned his request then nothing, if he asked her daily then that's sexual harassment.

I will agree with that. Do u really think Joe pestered her everyday? I highly doubt it .

Most of the points she raises are really nothing to do with her.

Fired for breaking up a fight, fair point. Advances from Beningo if can be proven, fair point.

But the rest is none of her business, if it's all consensual and she isn't claiming it isn't. "male executives’ affairs with subordinates were tolerated". If the exec doesn't mind and the subordinates don't mind then go home to your cats and leave them alone.

3 hours ago, Nixhead said:

No, but it probably violates multiple employee code of conduct clauses

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

If it was on the station’s premises, yes. If it was in a bar/gathering after work, no (unless it was formally company sponsored). 

Pretty much spot on. On another note, this could be a huge break for Evan. Strictly on a career path basis, getting rid of Joe could do wonders for him. Evan is the only young talent that the FAN has had in the building for years, and if they have to remove the albatross that has been holding him back, he could truly benefit. Might hurt him on a personal level, but He'd get over it soon enough.

18 minutes ago, section314 said:

Pretty much spot on. On another note, this could be a huge break for Evan. Strictly on a career path basis, getting rid of Joe could do wonders for him. Evan is the only young talent that the FAN has had in the building for years, and if they have to remove the albatross that has been holding him back, he could truly benefit. Might hurt him on a personal level, but He'd get over it soon enough.

No one is tuning in for Evan Roberts solo.

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

If it was on the station’s premises, yes. If it was in a bar/gathering after work, no (unless it was formally company sponsored). 

Yep, really any company sponsored event with employees, suppliers, customers, etc. in attendance.

Her version is she got fired for trying to break up fight. Sounds like she got canned because her guest to the event started a fight in the suite. 

Notice the lawsuit doesn't happen until after she is canned for other reasons, now suddenly she is a victim of harassment.

Beningo allegedly whispered the comments in her ear so of course she has no witnesses.

Also claims career came to halt after turning down Beningo. Yeah, because he was so high on the FANs list of movers and shakers . A couple names down the list from Francesa and Boomer. Right after the custodian.

On 7/19/2018 at 11:57 AM, peebag said:

Imagine being naked then looking over your shoulder to see this:

180718-cbs-radio-suit.jpg?quality=90%26s

<shudders>

I really despise profiling, but he has that exact look of a guy who would think it’s cool to have sex with a prostitute and your wife at the same time ?‍♂️ 

5 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I really despise profiling, but he has that exact look of a guy who would think it’s cool to have sex with a prostitute and your wife at the same time ?‍♂️ 

He might or might not think it's cool but I can tell u this - he is having fun doing it! He wants to enjoy his life and if his wife is OK with that threesome more power to him. Go for it Joe - oh u didn't need me to tell u that because you are already getting that action. NICE!

15 hours ago, Nixhead said:

He might or might not think it's cool but I can tell u this - he is having fun doing it! He wants to enjoy his life and if his wife is OK with that threesome more power to him.... 

bill-clinton-thumbs-up-Getty.jpg

?

16 hours ago, Nixhead said:

He might or might not think it's cool but I can tell u this - he is having fun doing it! He wants to enjoy his life and if his wife is OK with that threesome more power to him. Go for it Joe - oh u didn't need me to tell u that because you are already getting that action. NICE!

I agree.. if his wife is down for it 100% or maybe it’s her begging him to Finally get some excitement in the bed for once ? 

Archived