Tony Sparano Passes Away

HawkeyeJet

37 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

Sorry to hear that. Heart attack?

Thanks.

That’s what we believe. Wake on Wednesday, funeral on Thursday, we’ll get more of the story then. It’s put things in sharper perspective for me. I’m eligible to retire next year and I think I’m gonna jump. I’ve been broken up about the loss of my friend, but I’m just devastated for his wife. They thought they had another 30-40 years together, and rightfully so. You really just never know. 

Again, live your life doing what you want to do. I hope Tony was happy preparing for the upcoming season. Just way too young, and that sort of thing happens too often. 

17 hours ago, slats said:

Thanks.

That’s what we believe. Wake on Wednesday, funeral on Thursday, we’ll get more of the story then. It’s put things in sharper perspective for me. I’m eligible to retire next year and I think I’m gonna jump. I’ve been broken up about the loss of my friend, but I’m just devastated for his wife. They thought they had another 30-40 years together, and rightfully so. You really just never know. 

Again, live your life doing what you want to do. I hope Tony was happy preparing for the upcoming season. Just way too young, and that sort of thing happens too often. 

that's terrible news and sorry for your loss.  

retiring early if possible is the best thing.   it's getting harder and harder nowadays with costs going up and such.

but man, at that age you aren't even thinking of it - that is so young.

RIP Mr Sparano and if anyone who knew him or is related to him sees this, sincerest condolences.

There is no way to make something positive regarding someone passing so young but I will say I have lost 2 dear friends in the last few years to cancer. They withered away in a bed suffering terribly both psychologically and physically becoming unrecognizable, almost inhuman forms. We have no choice obviously but if we could choose I'll take the heart attack. If its your time its the least traumatic exit for all your loved ones.

Archived