Indiana Jones Mafia - False Idols

Pac

28 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Again, in the scene the dude who died thinking he found the right cup was wrong.  The cup he chose was bedazzled with GREEN emeralds.  JiF could have noticed that but he chose poorly.   

I'd love to say that's how I chose but truth was on last page..  although that's an awesome coincidence that had he watched the clip he would have gotten it right.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, SMC said:

I still can't comprehend that.  Why, DPR?  Why???????????

Out of all the players in the game, I needed to know which side Ape was on. If it hadn't been a recruitment game, I wouldn't have shot. But because it was, and because he was already angling on me pretty good, I figured he had been converted - If I was CL, he'd be my top pick.

Plus, in all fairness, I didn't think the game needed another 240 pages of me and him going back and forth. 

It was a bad call. 

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'd love to say that's how I chose but truth was on last page..  although that's an awesome coincidence that had he watched the clip he would have gotten it right.

FWIW...I almost went the other way and offered it to who I read as town...I originally thought you went with green for Jets and blue for Pats/Dolphins/Bills...but ultimately after watching the clip went with offering it to my scum reads.

1 hour ago, DPR said:

Out of all the players in the game, I needed to know which side Ape was on. If it hadn't been a recruitment game, I wouldn't have shot. But because it was, and because he was already angling on me pretty good, I figured he had been converted - If I was CL, he'd be my top pick.

Plus, in all fairness, I didn't think the game needed another 240 pages of me and him going back and forth. 

It was a bad call. 

Made equally bad by my counter-case in you. 

I wouldn’t trust me either. ;)

5 hours ago, CTM said:

Ape is kind of obnoxious. The fact that the two blowhards off'd each other which lead directly to a cult perfect game is pretty funny

At the time, I was completely convinced he was dirty. He has never pushed false meta on me as town. Thought I had him.

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

Poetic Justice really. You think they’d learn. 

I’m glad I did what I did. Dumb as it was in hindsight. Town was playing awful. I just matched them. I wasn’t about to invest the time to go at the whole cult team on my own. 

Bad games happen. Not sure what we’re supposed to learn. It’s a silly game.

wow how times have changed.  was just checking out a couple pages from the last game I modded.  This was where I handed out post game awards:

Overall MVP - JiF started out the game in a tough spot having to guess who Norman was.  He could have been shot by anyone and/or lynched.  His only perks were being able to join a chat with Norman IF he guessed who he was during the night phase.  His other perk was that if Norman died he had 1 knife to use which he wound up killing the Cop with.  When Hess died he turned into a survivor and had to avoid 10 different ways of getting killed.  Best thing about his game was other than calling Hess an idiot for being terrible at signaling, he never once complained about his role or his long odds.

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

At the time, I was completely convinced he was dirty. He has never pushed false meta on me as town. Thought I had him.

I’m glad I did what I did. Dumb as it was in hindsight. Town was playing awful. I just matched them. I wasn’t about to invest the time to go at the whole cult team on my own. 

Bad games happen. Not sure what we’re supposed to learn. It’s a silly game.

So much for hinting, lol. It was an attempt to say "look at the game from this angle" because your casing on me was so off.

10 hours ago, Pac said:

Mwow how times have changed.  was just checking out a couple pages from the last game I modded.  This was where I handed out post game awards:

Overall MVP - JiF started out the game in a tough spot having to guess who Norman was.  He could have been shot by anyone and/or lynched.  His only perks were being able to join a chat with Norman IF he guessed who he was during the night phase.  His other perk was that if Norman died he had 1 knife to use which he wound up killing the Cop with.  When Hess died he turned into a survivor and had to avoid 10 different ways of getting killed.  Best thing about his game was other than calling Hess an idiot for being terrible at signaling, he never once complained about his role or his long odds.

Damn, you’re more petty than Tom.

4 hours ago, DPR said:

So much for hinting, lol. It was an attempt to say "look at the game from this angle" because your casing on me was so off.

That makes no sense. My case was off, so you poured gasoline on it by lying about meta. Just say what you mean next time. Transparency is better for town than cryptic stuff. I’m usually fighting 5 battles at once. While playing in the toilet. Subtlety is lost on me.

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

That makes no sense. My case was off, so you poured gasoline on it by lying about meta. Just say what you mean next time. Transparency is better for town than cryptic stuff. I’m usually fighting 5 battles at once. While playing in the toilet. Subtlety is lost on me.

You got it - next time I'll just post "R U SCUM?"

And then I'll LOLOLOL every time you complain about nuance and people not getting your hints. 

LOLOLOL

13 hours ago, DPR said:

You got it - next time I'll just post "R U SCUM?"

And then I'll LOLOLOL every time you complain about nuance and people not getting your hints. 

LOLOLOL

dude, it was a tongue in cheek comment

12 hours ago, CTM said:

^projection

ninja'd by ctm

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

You guys know this game ended right?

vote Nolder for not knowing the game hasn't ended.

2 hours ago, DPR said:

That evidently came across as more serious than it was meant... I may have broken LOLOLOLOL

Forever-Alone_o_98121.gif

Archived