Indiana Jones Mafia - False Idols

Pac

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Leelou said:

That says that you CANNOT reveal your character name. So???

Nope, it says "You can NOT reveal CHARCTER NAME OR ANY ABILITY"

So revealing just your character name is fine, as long as you don't combine it with any ability.

At least that's how I read it. 

8 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

vote Pac 

dumb ******* rules.  My role isn’t even that good and now I gotta be like “yo guys my character name is queso the friendly burrito” but in reality my role is town ICE agent 

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

^ example not reality I am not town Ice agent 

Nobody is mistaking you for anything there than ‘useless buffoon’.

*Listen through the chorus *

An almost festive spirit had overtaken the town..  everyone was looking forward to the upcoming adventure and their part in it.

Then it happened...

*PLAYER ACTION REQUIRED*

Everyone PM me the name of the player you'd like to see crushed by the ball.

Do not announce it on thread.

This does not necessarily mean the player you PM me will die.

Actions due by Midnight.  If not all have voted I'll go with the person who has gotten the most votes.

45 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

vote Pac 

dumb ******* rules.  My role isn’t even that good and now I gotta be like “yo guys my character name is queso the friendly burrito” but in reality my role is town ICE agent 

I guess everyone is just going to have to play the game the way it was meant to be played...  with skill and puzzle solving instead of lazily relying on role reveals.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I guess everyone is just going to have to play the game the way it was meant to be played...  with skill and puzzle solving instead of lazily relying on role reveals.

I guess it's a good thing you're not playing then.

She thought she had escaped the oncoming boulder with an impressive display of speed and elusiveness.

As she dove to the left the smile on her face quickly turned to a grimace as the enormous rock ran over her right foot - crushing it in the process.

She survived the accident but not without a cost.  Although she's alive....  she has been gimped.

7 hours ago, Pac said:

*Listen through the chorus *

An almost festive spirit had overtaken the town..  everyone was looking forward to the upcoming adventure and their part in it.

Then it happened...Pac exploded and teh game was over

8 hours ago, Pac said:

She thought she had escaped the oncoming boulder with an impressive display of speed and elusiveness.

As she dove to the left the smile on her face quickly turned to a grimace as the enormous rock ran over her right foot - crushing it in the process.

She survived the accident but not without a cost.  Although she's alive....  she has been gimped.

This font is impossible to read on mobile. I like your scenes. Consider a different font?

Archived