Season reward cards

Good Afternoon Everyone long time lurker and excited to be apart of this group.

Just a quick question as i just purchased ST for the first time this year!! when  are the 

reward cards sent to us in the mail? And what other things are sent to us in the package.

Any answers would be great. 

7 hours ago, ToonforPrez said:

Good Afternoon Everyone long time lurker and excited to be apart of this group.

Just a quick question as i just purchased ST for the first time this year!! when  are the 

reward cards sent to us in the mail? And what other things are sent to us in the package.

Any answers would be great.

First off, welcome.

The Rewards Cards would normally be to you by now as you would need them to gain entry to special season ticket holder days at Jets training camp in Florham Park which begin this weekend.  However, since it seems you just got your tickets it is likely that you won't have cards for the preseason events as they are being processed by the team.

What you need in the short-term is access to your Jets Rewards account on a mobile phone which will lead you to the My Tickets portal where you can download QR code tickets straight to your phone for access to events.

So...call the Jets and ask them when your physical Rewards Cards will be ready, ask them to get you into one of the training camp days, and ask them to confirm that you can access tickets via the QR code portal while you're waiting for your cards to arrive.

Feel free to ask any more questions.....we can help you with just about any logistical question you may have about parking, what time to arrive, best routes into/out of the stadium, etc.

SAR I

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

First off, welcome.

The Rewards Cards would normally be to you by now as you would need them to gain entry to special season ticket holder days at Jets training camp in Florham Park which begin this weekend.  However, since it seems you just got your tickets it is likely that you won't have cards for the preseason events as they are being processed by the team.

What you need in the short-term is access to your Jets Rewards account on a mobile phone which will lead you to the My Tickets portal where you can download QR code tickets straight to your phone for access to events.

So...call the Jets and ask them when your physical Rewards Cards will be ready, ask them to get you into one of the training camp days, and ask them to confirm that you can access tickets via the QR code portal while you're waiting for your cards to arrive.

Feel free to ask any more questions.....we can help you with just about any logistical question you may have about parking, what time to arrive, best routes into/out of the stadium, etc.

SAR I

Thanks SAR much appreciated all the help.

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

before we help you, you have to tell us if you are sunny side or shady side.  This alone will determine your friends on this site.  :mrgreen:

HAHA i'm in Section 322 First row i honestly do not know if that is the sunny or shady side lol.

Archived