Training Camp Day One 7/27 Updates #JetsCamp

Maxman

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Don't you dare tell us to "trust the process".

Lol. Macc has done everything required to draft a fan favorite college QB and folks loved him for it. Yet the moment, and I mean THE VERY MOMENT something occurs, like "business", fans are already going complete apesh*t. 

Have you seen twitter? Let me tell you, its a tragedy out there lol. The Jets twitter account can't even make a post about training camp without a miles worth of comments cursing them out about Darnold. 

They refuse to trust the process. It's not even August and fans are already having a meltdown. 

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Lol. Macc has done everything required to draft a fan favorite college QB and folks loved him for it. Yet the moment, and I mean THE VERY MOMENT that something occurs, like "business", fans are already going complete apesh*t. 

Have you seen twitter? Let me tell you, its a tragedy out there lol. The Jets twitter account can't even make a post about training camp without a miles worth of comments cursing them out about Darnold. 

They refuse to trust the process. It's not even August and fans are already having a meltdown. 

Have I seen twitter? Oh boy...i was arguing with one guy earlier who thought he was an actual general manager.

12 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Lol. Macc has done everything required to draft a fan favorite college QB and folks loved him for it. Yet the moment, and I mean THE VERY MOMENT something occurs, like "business", fans are already going complete apesh*t. 

absolutely ridiculous, totally agree

17 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Have I seen twitter? Oh boy...i was arguing with one guy earlier who thought he was an actual general manager.

I didnt even try. You can't enter that environment for discussion and expect anything positive. 

I was scrolling down the comments and while shaking my head, saying "these people cannot be serious". 

Macc my come up missing if Darnold isnt signed by this weekend, fans are acting that desperate as if Darnold is going somewhere. 

44 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I stay away from Twitter and all that voodoo, hocus pocus hoopla.

57 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Agreed, and I side with the Jets in this situation but I also don't give a sh1t about camp updates until Darnold is signed. 

5 hours ago, nycdan said:

I wouldn't say the Jets have all the leverage.  The player always has an option to sit out the year and re-enter the draft next year.  Darnold would probably be the #1 pick next year in that case.  Unlikely to happen.  Not sure it ever has.  But agents are dicks and that's definitely going to get brought up if this doesn't get resolved soon.

You don’t become a free agent if you don’t get signed in the NFL.  The team still owns your rights

Thats why it “has never happened”!

42 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

You don’t become a free agent if you don’t get signed in the NFL.  The team still owns your rights

Thats why it “has never happened”!

It happened with Bo Jackson, he went 1st overall, played baseball instead, but after one year and a team willing to let him play both sports and a team he wanted to play for the Raiders who drafted him the following year in the 7th round.

Archived