Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Training Camp Day One 7/27 Updates #JetsCamp

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

I’d rather them cover the Darnold contract story, he is the only guy I’m interested in hearing about, the rest are all known guys, this season, and hopefully the next 15 are all about Darnold, and I’m not interested until he is suited up practicing.

No Darnold, no care. 

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I’d rather them cover the Darnold contract story, he is the only guy I’m interested in hearing about, the rest are all known guys, this season, and hopefully the next 15 are all about Darnold, and I’m not interested until he is suited up practicing.

You want KRL to cover Darnold and his contract? I'm sure Max can get him in Mac's office no problem. 

I get this weird feeling that the holdout is going to be extended and Darnold is going to cost himself the starting job. Unreal we are in this situation. I figured once Mayfield signed it would be over quickly.

4 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

You want KRL to cover Darnold and his contract? I'm sure Max can get him in Mac's office no problem. 

i thought he was already there..   

🤔

No way in hell Sam thought this wouldn't be done. Opening day is exciting man, guys are pumped up, media is excited, Local news, ESPN, NFL network, fans, I mean I've seen interviews of this guy, and his father & mother, and there is no way in hell not running out on that field isn't killing him right now. 

The first time he sees in the press, fans think back to MEVIS, it's not going to go over well with him. This Sexton guy has his ear, this sh*t ain't rocket science with this slotting. 2nd holdout since this new first round slotting? 

Damn! Sam might have to end this draw to get on the field & personally, I don't want the Jets to cave, the Jets ALWAYS CAVE! 

I'm just going to sneak this in here.  Does anyone have any extra tickets to TC on 8/18?  2 adults and 2 children, one child may be young enough to not need one, depending on what the age limits are.

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

No Darnold, no care. 

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

No Darnold would be one of the most Jetsy Same Ol' Jets things in quite some time.

the worst part about the whole thing is that if darnold misses even a few practices it gives bowles the perfect reason to bench him for an extended period of time during the regular season.  

I can't believe I'm sitting here and spending the afternoon refreshing Jets reporter Twitter feeds. After looking forward to the start of training camp, I should have known it would come to this. It's what being a Jets fan is all about -- misery. It never ends. ](*,)

At least there are a lot of other things to focus on like new free agents, rookies, Hansen’s development and who will surprise in camp. Might as well focus on that until the $am situation gets resolved.