Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

28 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I kinda like it. I'm on the they need a new look, side. No matter what it is half the fans won't like it. I hope I like it.  

I know it's supposed to be Totally different but I just don't like that kinda of different at all... Hopefully they'll have something that's looks good.

• Upvote 2

I just think it’s great that Jamal paid to have a T-shirt made commemorating the one (1) play he’s made on the football in the 32 otherwise nondescript games he’s played in his professional life.

Not sure if you wear glasses but you may want to look into laser vision. You’ve missed quite a few Jamal plays.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

If there was ever doubt on the Jets new uniforms that was eliminated today with the way the Jets dressed"

Kelly Green -Blueish Grey - Blue  (with Black and White)

They had Gase posing with a football helmet and wearing a logo that, in a few months, will likely be extinct.

6 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

not sure if this was mentioned, but did you notice the design on the podium at the news conference? It had a really bright green, an oval with the Jets inside, but more of a brush stroke oval black - looks like a bright green and black are a really good bet.

People keep mentioning that the talking piece of plywood - aka Jets PR man Eric Allen - was wearing a tie that was VERY indicative of the supposed new team colors. 

During the 1-on-1 interviews w/Allen & Coleman you have a clear shot:

oyb6vhbvwqsayl6ukixn.jpg

oyb6vhbvwqsayl6ukixn.jpg

On 12/26/2018 at 11:43 AM, slats said:

The least interesting thing they could add would be gray or black. 

I suspect they're going with the second least interesting thing and adding a second, brighter green to the hunter. 

Black would be the MOST interesting color to add - it would pop a kelly green more than any other color. I'll say it again, New York is defined by the color BLACK! Black is urban, tough and cool all in one. It's about time the Jets used it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Black would be the MOST interesting color to add - it would pop a kelly green more than any other color. I'll say it again, New York is defined by the color BLACK! Black is urban, tough and cool all in one. It's about time the Jets used it. 

IT"S GREY!!!!!!!!!!! 

WE"VE BEEN THROUGH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P:D jk. 

It IS Grey, though. 

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

People keep mentioning that the talking piece of plywood - aka Jets PR man Eric Allen - was wearing a tie that was VERY indicative of the supposed new team colors. 

During the 1-on-1 interviews w/Allen & Coleman you have a clear shot:

oyb6vhbvwqsayl6ukixn.jpg

oyb6vhbvwqsayl6ukixn.jpg

This is where they flucked that whole thing up.  Shoulda had that lovely Lass Olivia doing that thing ?

Screenshot-2018-5-31 Official Site of the New York Jets.png

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Thank God football is in the winter.

So the sun only shines in the summer? 

Early season game are hot. 

We don't play California teams? How about Arizona?  How about the new stadium for the Raiders in Las Vegas? 

What about  games especially in Miami,Jacksonville,Tampa Bay,Carolina?  

So the sun only shines in the summer? 
Early season game are hot. 
We don't play California teams? How about Arizona?  How about the new stadium for the Raiders in Las Vegas? 
What about  games especially in Miami,Jacksonville,Tampa Bay,Carolina?  

My poor attempt at sarcastic humor ?