Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

1 minute ago, prime21 said:

This thread is so long that some may have forgot that we talked about those uniforms for a few days last month.  

I know. It was right there in front of us the whole time. Well the cat's out of the bag now, can't put him back in.

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

No,I don't think we're in any trouble at all. We're just fans. I'm more concerned that Jet Nation, or whatever its called might get in some type of trouble for showing the pics.

Which pic? This?? 

IMG_0529.JPG

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

The neighbor who brought the clams has an account at a restaurant supply place he bought a large bag of clams as it was a better value than the smaller bag he decided he wasn't going to use them all thats why he was so generous. 

Do your neighbors under the train bridge share stale bread or cardboard with you? 

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

No. Its actually a gated train bridge community. Not a lot of interaction with the neighbors. Gets a little loud when the express runs through overhead, but there are some beautiful views down here.

So we're joking about me living under a bridge in these two posts. 

I'm sitting here and I realize I actually do live in a gated community, and to enter it you do have to cross a swing bridge to get over the Intercoastal Waterway.

All I'm missing are the trains, stale bread and the cardboard.

No, wait. I have stale bread and cardboard. 

8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

So we're joking about me living under a bridge in these two posts. 

I'm sitting here and I realize I actually do live in a gated community, and to enter it you do have to cross a swing bridge to get over the Intercoastal Waterway.

All I'm missing are the trains, stale bread and the cardboard.

No, wait. I have stale bread and cardboard. 

Florida? Nice would consider moving there or buying a vacation home in the future. 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The neighbor who brought the clams has an account at a restaurant supply place he bought a large bag of clams as it was a better value than the smaller bag he decided he wasn't going to use them all thats why he was so generous. 

Do your neighbors under the train bridge share stale bread or cardboard with you? 

Did he get the link here, about a month ago when it was posted the first time?  

And at least 5 times since

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

Hey guys. I haven’t really been in this thread since the beginning. Can someone sum up the last 69 pages for me please? Do we have new uniforms yet? ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sure, no problem.

Tom Shane made a bunch of jokes.  Sperm Edwards wrote a "War And Peace" sized essay detailing his thoughts on it.  Villain used this topic as an opportunity to praise Baker Mayfield.  Kelly posted a bunch of GIFs of the "Big Bang Theory" episode when the cast unveiled their new football jerseys.  And Maxman is optimistic about the Jets' chances next season.

Oh, and the Jets are introducing a new primary color into their uniform: teal.

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Sure, no problem.

Tom Shane made a bunch of jokes.  Sperm Edwards wrote a "War And Peace" sized essay detailing his thoughts on it.  Villain used this topic as an opportunity to praise Baker Mayfield.  Kelly posted a bunch of GIFs of the "Big Bang Theory" episode when the cast unveiled their new football jerseys.  And Maxman is optimistic about the Jets' chances next season.

Oh, and the Jets are introducing a new primary color into their uniform: teal.

I couldn't have hoped for anything more than this.  lol 

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Unknown?  He's not a member of JetNation. 

You kind of missed my point.  The uniform he showed you was posted here months ago,

And reposted over and over.  And over again.  I'd bet you said it was ugly 

8 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You kind of missed my point.  The uniform he showed you was posted here months ago,

And reposted over and over.  And over again.  I'd bet you said it was ugly 

Yes I know it was posted I commented how U-G-L-Y it was but thats the uniform a lot of people are saying is the new uniform. 

I didn't know that something posted early on in a thread can never be discussed throughout the entire thread. 

You and @14 in Green need to find a new hobby...trolling isn't working for you guys. 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes I know it was posted I commented how U-G-L-Y it was but thats the uniform a lot of people are saying is the new uniform. 

I didn't know that something posted early on in a thread can never be discussed throughout the entire thread. 

You and @14 in Green need to find a new hobby...trolling isn't working for you guys. 

You need to get a handle on how conversation works.  No one cries more than you that people are arguing when they're not.  Sorry you're so confused and more sensitive than my little niece. 

No one was arguing with you. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You need to get a handle on how conversation works.  No one cries more than you that people are arguing when they're not.  Sorry you're so confused and more sensitive than my little niece. 

No one was arguing with you. 

Blah blah dude/dudette you are solely here to argue and ridicule others posts its all you do. 

Cry? You obviously have me mistaken for someone else. Cry?  Because I don't like the new uniforms I offer my opinions. 

GET A CLUE. 

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Blah blah dude/dudette you are solely here to argue and ridicule others posts its all you do. 

Cry? You obviously have me mistaken for someone else. Cry?  Because I don't like the new uniforms I offer my opinions. 

GET A CLUE. 

How about you ignore everyone who doesn't agree with everything you post.  You know, pretty much everyone and anyone who isn't amused by pictures.  

You cry, over and over and then claim you don't.  Right here on this post.  I've asked you before, copy and paste a post where I ridiculed you.  Find one.  I'm daring you.  Do it.  

Has nothing to do with uniforms.  Whats not to like about the new uniforms, the ones we haven't seen but you don't like and keep whining about?  You just don't want to hear a different opinion.  

GET A LIFE MARY

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2