Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I don't do twitter,twatter,instagram,tinder,grinder,ashley madison or any other mumbo jumbo crapola will the unveiling be aired here?  

Where can I watch it? 

If you dont do any of the above, nowhere 

You cant pull up YouTube?

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I don't do twitter,twatter,instagram,tinder,grinder,ashley madison or any other mumbo jumbo crapola will the unveiling be aired here?  

Where can I watch it? 

If you took 2 seconds from posting random Jets logos and bad fan mock-ups you might've caught the answer the last 10 times people asked. 

The Jets website, the Jets YouTube channel, the Jets twitter or the Jets Facebook page...take your pick. I think you should stick to the Jets website though, don't want you to get too stressed out about all the other sites. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

If you took 2 seconds from posting random Jets logos and bad fan mock-ups you might've caught the answer the last 10 times people asked. 

The Jets website, the Jets YouTube channel, the Jets twitter or the Jets Facebook page...take your pick. I think you should stick to the Jets website though, don't want you to get too stressed out about all the other sites. 

Thanks a lot appreciate the information. 

Cheer up life as a Jets fan will get better I promise. 

19 minutes ago, jetsons said:

When it’s Promoted from the Owner of the jets  that they were getting an Entirely NEW Uniform & Logo... Something That Will Be COMPLETELY & DRAMATICALLY Different from what they have now... You tend to hold them to their word.

Especially when your ammunition is a uniform and logo that you havent seen yet.

Whoa, guys. I just discovered something about the leaked photo when I and enhanced it and looked closer. Man, if you thought this was crazy before, just wait till you see what I found. This is so much bigger than Eric Allen.

I'll be uploading the enhanced image in a minute.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jetsons said:

Just going by what’s being reported...  Hopefully what was “leaked” IS NOT the uniform.

Dont really think one of many twitter posts claiming that this is the uniform qualifies as being reported.

We'll see, just have lots of doubts 

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

A picture that more than likely isnt what we're getting.

Tell you what if the leak is fake then I'll give chris Johnson props for a great troll job. Unfortunately it's real and our uniforms are just ok and the logo is straight trash

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, neckdemon said:

Tell you what if the leak is fake then I'll give chris Johnson props for a great troll job. Unfortunately it's real and our uniforms are just ok and the logo is straight trash

Damn, now I dont have to show up for tonights release party

Just now, SAR I said:

michael-vick1.jpg?w=625

......hour until the reveal.

SAR I

Oh sh*t, thank you daylight savings! We haven't changed it here in Mexico yet so I'm two hours behind. Awesome! I get to watch 15 minutes before I have to leave. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Drums said:

Oh sh*t, thank you daylight savings! We haven't changed it here in Mexico yet so I'm two hours behind. Awesome! I get to watch 15 minutes before I have to leave. 

Did you know it's national burrito day here in the US? Is that a thing in Mexico too or is that just every day? 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Imagine if all the leaks are fake and Jet Nut was right the whole time. He’s not right and the leaks are mostly real but still... imagine...

Yeah, imagine if your guess is better than my guess?
Difference is, I've said its a guess all along.