Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

CF4-C3-C9-D-27-E1-4-DF3-BE5-A-B480-E62-A

A9-EE96-D2-4-F60-4047-A76-D-57222-E19-B0

A94-B3205-E78-B-4800-84-A9-2-FA7-D31-E94

89494976-5-BFE-4318-A588-419457-DEA22-D.

38251754-562-C-467-B-8724-45-EA6-C888-B5

3-BF90-D25-AF19-4832-9-B0-E-3-B12-A0-BE8

Quality.

SAR I

The black is growing on me but still third place after the white and the green.  

When they roll them out for the night game against the Browns or the Pats will when I will finally allow them into my consciousness.  

The elites are really the only ones worth buying, even though they are ridiculously over priced.

The black uniforms are by far the nicest because they are always worn with black pants and green wedges.

These new uniforms do not look as good with mixed pants because of the wedges.

They look much better when the wedge matches on both the jersey and the pants.

2 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

The elites are really the only ones worth buying, even though they are ridiculously over priced.

The black uniforms are by far the nicest because they are always worn with black pants and green wedges.

These new uniforms do not look as good with mixed pants because of the wedges.

They look much better when the wedge matches on both the jersey and the pants.

Something for everyone. I think the Blacks are awful, but all of the green and white combos look great.

On 5/30/2019 at 1:46 PM, Jet Nut said:

You have to realize that today's braindead millennials buy Nike sneakers for $800...USED

I wish I had money for $800 sneakers, but that's my weekly Sunday Brunch Avocado Toast budget right there.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

My guess is the black jerseys will never be worn early in the season when  its warm and in the hot sun so the fair weather fans who only go to games when the weather is nice will lose out if they bought a black jersey. 

Me i'm sticking with the green jerseys. (old school green that is) 

7 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

The black is growing on me but still third place after the white and the green.  

When they roll them out for the night game against the Browns or the Pats will when I will finally allow them into my consciousness.  

675-D49-FE-15-A7-450-D-9-BE2-38-A6718-F3

The players love ‘em and so do I. 

SAR I

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

Me too!! This is not Yankee pinstripes folks! A change every once in a while is good!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

So what's the choice of shorts with the black jerseys Jorts (jean shorts) khaki, gray should look spiffy with white tube socks and dad sneakers that some wear or loafers. 

Many will be styling! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

My guess is the black jerseys will never be worn early in the season when  its warm and in the hot sun so the fair weather fans who only go to games when the weather is nice will lose out if they bought a black jersey. 

Me i'm sticking with the green jerseys. (old school green that is) 

I never had a problem wearing black in the summer heat... it has never affected in a negative way. 

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Bears_29.0.jpg

Is the NFC North trying to win some contest for ugliest alternate uniforms in the NFL? 

If you thought the Packers and Lions looked bad, guess again.

SAR I

That's to celebrate their 100 yr anniversary... that's the 1936 Bronko Nagurski uniform.

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2019/6/7/18657485/chicago-bears-classic-uniforms-unveiled-bears-100-1936-george-mccaskey-nfl-2019

Bears unveil 1936 uniforms at centennial celebration

There’s a new but familiar look for the new Monsters of the Midway.

By Robert Zeglinski@RobertZeglinski  Jun 7, 2019, 11:07pm CDT

D8gZjEIXYAABG7c.0.jpgChicago Bears

To kick off a 100th Celebration Weekend in Rosemont, the Bears revealed their new throwback uniforms—a recreation of and homage to the 1936 Bears. Seeing as how those Bears elected to only wear this specific uniform for one season, the franchise’s modern figureheads felt the ensemble would be a perfect blast to the past to mark a century of pro football in Chicago.

Bears Chairman George H. McCaskey: “Our classic uniform in our centennial season was a one-hit wonder in 1936. Bronko Nagurski and his teammates wore these on their way to a 9-3 record."

The story behind our classic look. #Bears100 
: https://t.co/TbT3CfY6h3 pic.twitter.com/lsu0yrlVw9

— Chicago Bears (@ChicagoBears) June 8, 2019

As so graciously modeled by Tarik Cohen, the uniform features navy pants, a white jersey, striped orange and navy socks, and a helmet with three orange stripes—stripes on the helmet being a common aesthetic detail from the early days of the NFL. The unique twist on this occasion is the Bears100 patch on the left shoulder to commemorate the franchise’s illustrious history.

This 1936 throwback replaces the 1940s edition the Bears wore twice last year. Their orange uniform will still be featured once in the 2019 season.

The Bears will wear these new throwback uniforms in two home games in the upcoming fall: On September 29 against the Vikings, and on Thursday Night Football against the Cowboys on December 5.

Football probably won’t be around for another 100 years, but by golly, the Bears are going to make sure they celebrate their first century properly. For now, their plan to blast into a new era in style is on on track.

2 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

How about breathability? My seats are in the sun, black is an absorber. What material is it made of? Itchy?

Itchy. It’s a stiff polyester with spandex.  Have to wear a T-shirt or sports compression-type layer to be comfortable. 

SAR I

• Sympathy 1