Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

I personally don’t like incorporating the Black into the uniform...and grey or sliver is ******* worse like awful...no grey or silver!

so many cool ways to change the uniform while still keeping green and white. I love some of the brighter green options for example. 

• Like 1

In a true twist of irony however my wife bought me a black Chrbet jersey that was awful like 15 years ago. Would be funny if it actually became in style 

31 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Man, you guys are some seriously bitch-ass yentas. 

The uniform was the single biggest reason how I picked my favorite college teams as a kid

9 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

^extra yenta

Were you one of those big, fat lineman types with no style when you were young? 

3 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

I watched the Florida State game last night and saw their uniforms with the black helmets and black uni's though they were awful.

Probably just the old curmudgeon in me coming out. These new uni's that people of posting just don't do anything for me. 

wish they would leave it the way it is.

Agreed. FSU use to have the best unis too

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

What does it look like? Post a picture?? 

How dare you!!!

...will do. Have to find it, it’s on a rack in my basement somewhere lol

16 minutes ago, slats said:

Exactly. 

Eleven NFL teams currently include black as one of their primary colors. They don't need a 12th. Black is an ugly, uninspired, unoriginal color option. Plus, the Jets have already tried it, and it was probably the bleakest time in team history. Why go back there? 

Black was awesome when it was just the Raiders/Steelers... and Falcons. Then everyone wanted to be as cool, and then it wasn’t cool.  

Stay away from the black Jets

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Black would be the single worse choice in my opinion . Raiders, Steelers and Bears own it. Rest of the teams using it are just meh .

We are the green and white team.. I think we need to stay the green and white team. We bleed Green, zombies bleed back. Don’t be a zombie 

Aren’t the Bears more of a really dark Blue? OMG my eyes MY EYES!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Eric Allen tweeted in the preseason that it would be a completely new look, and hinted hard that would include a new logo. I do think we are getting a kelly or lime green, and I think there will be a black jersey like the QBs are wearing. I also think there will be some nod to our Titans uniforms as well with maybe some blue or gold in an alternate jersey. I think the core jerseys will be green and white, just with new green and a new logo, and there might be a black alternate and a Titans influenced alternate. I think they will use possibly white, grey and black facemasks depending on the uniform

Gross

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Vader said:

These helmets are hot. The green chrome is Kelly green and it makes a huge difference 

Agreed but hate that black jersiey. Realize it was just QBs practice but it doesn’t flow if they try for real 

3 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

IMG_1860.JPG

I'd like this but with the a white facemask and change the socks to all white

7 minutes ago, jetsons said:

that uniform is Really Ugly.

I kinda like it. I'm on the they need a new look, side. No matter what it is half the fans won't like it. I hope I like it.  

32 minutes ago, Icer said:

No black helmets please, make it gunmetal if anything

I don’t want the black helmet either

15 hours ago, jetsfansince7 said:

Mother of god. Can we kill this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I just want to see the new uniform. When that happens somebody start a new one so I don’t have to sift through this please k thx

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Now that thread will be nuclear emoji3518.png wasteland toxic!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No matter what like 30-40% of people are going to hate the look regardless 

5 minutes ago, FlightBoyz said:

Could be along the lines of this with a new logo

23814980_1.jpg

Man that’s some stupid looking sh*t but I don’t think I even care too much anymore. Pink’s cool. Whatever

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company