The rules I’d give to designers:

1) No Black

2) Lighter Green

3) No Words on Pants 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for ny jets helmets

Image result for ny jets prototype helmets

@kdels62 negative rep for posting helmet prototypes I found on the internet??????  

NEVER SAID IF I LIKED THEM OR NOT DUDE/DUDETTE

I know I just hate them so much that putting them in the ether is begging for bad karma.

It looks like they’ll go to a lighter shade of green. All of their marketing in the past 2 years has included lighter and brighter green as a part of our identity. Add in that our color rush makes Twitter swoon and that’s where we’re probably headed. 

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

What are those of you supporting a change going to do when they unveil something like this as the new uniform? 

Image result for ny jets clown uniforms pics

I’ll neg-rep you

If we get black on our uniforms I’ll probably be upset about it for a little while and then get over it except for when I randomly insert “we have the worst uniforms in the league” in posts where I mostly bitch about our offense being boring.

30 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Green is just an accent color now, we really should be called Gang-White.

There are white uniforms, not green uniforms:

ZfYhBln.jpg

I can’t believe we wasted Brick’s time by putting Geno Smith behind him.

34 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I think that's about to change.  maybe I'm reading into it, but they changed the QB practice jerseys from red/white to black/green and then the Jets twitter account (I think) tweeted asking Jets nation what we thought of the jersey change.  a little foreshadowing?

Now I HOPE the jerseys are not just that.  it's boring, but I am expecting them to be black with white/green accents

Black is for gen x males that thought they were masculine and cool by adding black to everything. Black uniforms age poorly and become less liked the longer a team has them. Even the damn Ravens went with purple color rush because people are sick of black.

• Like 2

I hate that nothing leaks from this organization... I want to know about our brighter green updated 80s logo uniforms.

Also has anyone seen the Titans uniforms on TV? They look sharp in motion.

15 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Open any Jamal Adams thread to see toxic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I just did. I regretted it.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Is it tho?

Personally I see this thread as nothing but fun fluff for now.  A place to shoot the sh*te and have gud bants over something banal.

It'll really become a sh*tshow when the actual, no kidding around, uniforms get dropped on us, because lets face it, unless it is spectacular it's going to get hate (this IS a NY fanbase after all) and no matter what they do they'll never please all of us.

So till then, may as well enjoy the ride tbqh.  No one has to post in here, and the real announcement won;t be till late March or more likely April, so yeah, why let it bother you?

I’m not bothered. It’s weird that people are arguing about speculating in an incorrect manner.

Not liking the Titans new uniforms is a bad position to take. They are very nice uniforms. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, greasyt said:

This looks like the grainy image from the video

DzI3h-sWoAEkBXT.jpg

Is that a coffee bean?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Not me. I sort of hate black uniforms and IMO does not fit the Jets at all. But black is the millenial color of choice so I am sure the rumors of a black alternate are true. I just hope they go with the green and grey they hint at in the video.

No millennial wants black on anything. Millennials like bright colors that older generations deemed too feminine.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Watch the video, much lighter green on the hat. That’s the color boys now we know 

It’s last year’s sideline hat. I feel like the jets are trying to use our logo as little as possible during this period.

1 hour ago, MattyAction said:

This sounds completely made up honestly

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

It is. The leaks for the Titans and Bucs happened just days before there official reveal because retail stores get their shipments of gear to sell shortly after the reveal. Suppliers and licensees have probably had the designs for months now.

The Titans leak was legit the uniform next to a box from a sporting goods store. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Tennessee Titans.

Disagree, they look great on the field. They have one pretty terrible design element but are generally pretty good in motion. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

So reading through this post....it made me think of something we saw earlier in this thread.

Read the descriptions of the colors I highlighted above, as well as the emphasis this guy says the uniforms have of a connection to the "city" and then look at these:

crew.png

Big Apple Green - Deep shade of green....but richer than Kelly Green 

Limelight - Bright neon green with an almost yellow tinge

And the references to the city and numbers so big they're supposed to make you think of buildings...what's in the background of those shirts -  Buildings

This guy may have actually seen the unis....or...he may have seen this picture and is just making it all up based upon these crop tops.

I’ve been trying to put together this post for a few days now 

2 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

So reading through this post....it made me think of something we saw earlier in this thread.

Read the descriptions of the colors I highlighted above, as well as the emphasis this guy says the uniforms have of a connection to the "city" and then look at these:

crew.png

Big Apple Green - Deep shade of green....but richer than Kelly Green 

Limelight - Bright neon green with an almost yellow tinge

And the references to the city and numbers so big they're supposed to make you think of buildings...what's in the background of those shirts -  Buildings

This guy may have actually seen the unis....or...he may have seen this picture and is just making it all up based upon these crop tops.

I’ve been trying to put together this post for a few days now. I’m glad you did it but it works really well.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What are the more useful ways to use this thread for the next 4 days?  Rating designs that people send out that won't be correct anyway?

Just because I’m bored doesn’t mean I’m gonna punch myself in the dick.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

Don't get your hopes up 

It's not getting released 3 days before the jets huge media event 

It’s exactly what happened to the Bucs and to the Titans. 

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Tenn was the night before, out of a retail store.  Bet they dont make that mistake again. 

Even at the launch the letter tells us no merchandise would be available.  I can see why, they'll send them out a day later instead of a day early

Tenn was days before and it was never confirmed. Jax was also days before. Bucs were like a week before.

The logo might not release but this is about a legitimate a leak opportunity as we’re gonna see. A small time retailer with an actual shipment of gear sounds like odds on favorite for early info.

39 minutes ago, Larz said:

Cool then don't post it here 

If it leaks, I’m gonna post it here and I’m gonna tag you in the post. Then I’m gonna PM it to you. Then I’m gonna mail you a hat. Then I’ll buy you a jersey. Then I’ll take you out to dinner. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Except only one of the 4 hats reference the state and/or city the play in.  

4 out of 4... what’s your objection here?

43 minutes ago, MykePM said:

48422C4E-D43B-4EAA-B846-5E458EEE126E.png

B10DC3E9-4937-4A49-AB68-20A98E124BAC.png

That’s a logo we’ve seen before as “a possible nyj logo”

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

Can't be the new logo.  Can't be...

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 6.18.53 PM.png

It is. It’s appeared before in the One Jets Drive video.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Wasn’t CJ saying that this would be a significant change though? That hat seems more like a slight tweak.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

That logo is a cleaner version of what we have and is a real improvement. The hat includes black as a primary color. The entire package of the uniform could be very different and definitely adds another color to our palette. Another sign that this is really it, is that the font on the invites for the reveal and the font on that hat are the same.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, y2k8 said:

And the green is not any different.  Doesn't add up considering all of the clues already aggregated.

It fits a logo we’ve seen before, it adds a new color, it uses a font consistent with recent branding, the hat follows the design elements of the new draft template. 

The color might be brighter, those guys had a weird white balance on their camera.

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

Why ruin it 2 days before the reveal? 

Seeing the logo on a hat will ruin it, it's just a stupid idea 

Please tag me so I know to avoid the stupidity train in here lol

Because when we see the logo won’t change how I feel about the logo because my life is made no different by what they present. 

It leaked (partially), I have thoughts and my experience is not ruined.

Guys, it’s okay. I really believe we’ll have a new stylized NY logo for our helmets and as a second logo. Like how the Patriots have the “New England Patriots” word mark and then the Elvis face.

We’ll have modern football with coffee bean and sexy NY.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company