Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

20 hours ago, SAR I said:

tempGSC32597--nfl_mezz_1280_1024_1492129

hogan-browns.jpg?itok=Yc-rainH

Beyond the awful 80s Richard Todd logo, the fear is that the current fashion trend in NFL uniforms is to put the name of the team on the jersey and/or pants.  I can see the conversation between the Jets and Nike now....

"Hey Mr. Johnson, you're really fortunate in that the team name, Jets, is only 4 letters long.  So it can go on the pants and the jerseys.  Hey!  Remember that dumb chant that the drunks love so much?  How about a nice big J!-E!-T!-S! right across the front!  Genius!"

I'm going to throw up in my mouth.

SAR I

In nike’s Interest to make the design as faddish as possible so in four years—BOOM!—another “update.”

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

I think it’s hilarious that suddenly the garbage faux future logo from the 80s is new again. When it was axed by Parcells I remember we had a burning of all the old gear in the parking lot of the NC fan club. I know maybe we can bring back the Union Jack as flag of the US while we are at it.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah because it's up to Nike to design and approve a new uniform. 

Lighten up Francis it was a joke

Shocked woody hasn’t done this sooner to boost merchandise sales

• Upvote 1

Like a new doiley on the back of the crapper. Wrap poop in silk or in newspaper. It’s what inside that counts.

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

The jets will find a way to muck this up. 100 percent guaranteed 

It’ll be something hideous like black uniforms with a hologram jet on the sleeve. Because that’s what two rich schmucks with no skills except coming out of the right wiener think “da kids” want.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Lipstick on a pig or new era, new look? I prefer to wait before I know the outcome before risking my e-cred, such as it is.

29 minutes ago, teptep said:

At around to 10 second mark look at the green color of "Jets"-- much brighter than current. Maybe looks like Kelly green, and in keeping with how the team has been styling their advertising.  That, along with the glow, indicates that green isn't being swapped out as a primary color.   If they go with "Stealth Jet Black" maybe it's an alternative set.

The promo video is pretty funny...

Considering new stealth planes are no longer black it would match that jets are behind the times yet again 

• Haha 1

When the product on the field is drek, you get 61 pages on uniforms

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Never want to see those 80s/90s fail-uniforms again. Nostalgia is a strange thing.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

On 2/2/2019 at 7:52 AM, joewilly12 said:

Been home sick took an inventory of jerseys pretty stocked here I have over 20+ NY Jets jerseys in the brands, colors and logos I like same goes for other apparel and hats. I can probably ride it all out and buy nothing if the new and improved stuff turns out to be crap. 

Notable jerseys Namath,Chrebet,Martin,Favre,Revis

Others Keller,Edwards,Cromartie,Scott,Pennington

Many more........................

I had an opportunity to sell many of them years ago to a friend of a friend who was selling them at flea markets I declined now I'm stuck with a lot of them every time my wife goes to goodwill to drop off clothes she tries to get me get rid of some I cant. 

@Butterfield  GROW UP WHY NEGATIVE REP THIS POST DUDE/DUDETTE

You’re like a Jets cuck ;) 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Someone on sportslogos.net was able to get this still from one of the videos the jets released.  It was on the table during a meeting.  A slightly different jets logo (says new york above jets), different shade of green and it appears to say 2019 branding.  This doesn’t scream bold to me though.  But who knows...Maybe this is the “logo” but there will be a different helmet treatment?

05683719-FC1A-430C-92D6-02347A2B734C.png

Barely any change at all. Blatant money grab. Only surprise is Woody hasn't done a "uniform change" sooner to sucker us to buy more gear.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I just want a good, consistant team on the field.

The unis are perfect to me, so no need to change anything there.

But with a terrible team only way to juice swag sales are a uni change to soak die hards. Jets are like an ex wife I swear.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Who will be the 1st Jet players to model the new unis?

I’m paying $20 for bottomless pics of @T0mShane in the new jersey. $30 if on bearskin rug.

1 hour ago, jetsons said:

That's basically what they have now... why even bother making a change for that.  

31 minutes ago, jetsons said:

For such a minor change I wouldn't waste my money.

I agree but many would. Few years ago, I posted a picture of me and my dad at a tailgate wearing Namath jerseys and was flamed because the jersey wasn't "authentic for Joe Willie's playing days."

Some people really, really care about this stuff.

• Haha 1

Judging that this is one of the longest threads in JN history, Woody is about to make a ton of dough on swag sales. Expect bi-annual uniform tweaks after this bonanza.

• Haha 1

NFL alive and well 132 pages on uniform changes. Why should the NFL change the product when people will buy anything with a slightly different shade of green?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company