Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

39 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I am all for this!  Make it simple, make it clean and make it green.  If the Adams pix are the exact ones, sign me up.

Hell yeah-- couldn't have said it better myself.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

IMG_1864.JPG

Not a fan. If they plan to do something like this I think it'd have to be gradual. 

18 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

IMG_1861.JPG

Do we use the NYJ logo? I think NY would be fine and the J seems a bit like overkill. 

I don't understand the green helmet hate. Is it because you think it's ugly, it's not classic enough, bad memories of the 80s, what?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, slats said:

I'll tell you what (and I'm prepared to get buttfumbled into oblivion), I wouldn't mind if they added a third color to the mix. Not black (representative of the failed Coslet/Kotite regimes) or silver/gray (too Eagles), I'd go with orange, which not only could represent fire coming from our so-called Jets, but also would be a New York color as worn by the Knicks, Mets, and Islanders. And also Darnold's hair. 

Yeah, yeah, I know. But I'd actually like an alternative orange hat with their (hopefully) brand new logo. I like the Giants' unis with the white shirts and red lettering. Some teams do fun stuff with that secondary color (like when the Seahawks go crazy with their green). I think it could be cool. 

And I say this as a fan of our current uniforms. If (when) they change it up, I hope it's something really new - not the 80s logo or the alternative NY or NYJ they've had for a while now. Something genuinely original. 

Orange? That's so drastic. I think it's a crazy idea but I'll get crazy with you, how bout red instead?

14 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I'll say flat out that any new uniforms with blue or gold will suck ass. I have no interest in new colors. 

Agreed. We are GREEN and WHITE

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Matthew007b said:

still my pick.. 😎

DwM3AK2VAAAgSKf.jpg

Too much white. Looks like a laundry commercial. I need more green. Also warming up to grey

Decided to google jets peewee football to see what's out there. Peewee lookin' jerseys but there's a little creativity and it's not photoshopped.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqBhMxXkho1Lz-gpb9U0X

Posting just for the helmets (even though I want something other than white).

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MDL_JET said:

There's never gonna be an update, there never was, until they actually reveal them in April. This entire thread is people positing crappy concepts from twitter lol. 

I was joking haha. Pushing this frivolous thread along.

However, I do enjoy seeing the renderings

"I'm getting Michael Irvin's number, the big 8-8."

3 minutes ago, Redcloud820 said:

Now that's funny..what team has been  the League 59 years... has overall losing record..... has only appeared in one Super Bowl... and doesn't have a fan base outside of Queens New York..lol I'll give you a few minutes I know that's a HARD question lol

You're calling a team insignificant but signed up to their message board and are arguing with their fans. 

In the offseason..

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Redcloud820 said:

I know that's because they are so easy to make fun of because they have NOTHING

No one cares about the Raiders. Sad but true. Anyway, have fun in Vegas

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

It's back! I want to see this thread hit 100.

I just hope they work in some gunmetal grey. It's grown on me a lot. But when it comes down to it, if it's the look of what Jamal Adams shared way back last year with green and white, kinda simple, I am cool with that one. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for gray ny jets helmet

I'm hoping or green helmets but this grey has grown on me. I'd be happy with this. The main thing I guess I'm looking for is a change of the green shade and different helmets. 

Still hoping for something like this: 

DiZ0VdIV4AAiN1X.jpg

DZot3EzV4AATR6I.jpg

But the stripes look different.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Anyone care to summarize? I’m not going thru 100 pages. Do we know anything for certain or is it all speculation? 

Some jerseys might be black, some might have a new logo, some might have grey. 115 pages and we know very little. 

Just realized someone else already responded.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Screenshot_20190323-112101-01.thumb.jpeg.7ff4e9e19b0440264fba447b7f03422c.jpeg

Cool new concept mock up found on Reddit of the black primary.  I like this one.  This was made with what we've heard in mind.

I could live with this as an alternate if they threw a little white in it. 

The good thing is that if the jerseys are not great, they can tweak them the next year to make them better, right? I feel some teams came out with terrible jerseys and worked their way towards more acceptable ones the following years (think of the Jaguars’ dumb helmets a few years ago). 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

The danger here is that knowing what the actual jersey may look like will be bad for the league so it's best that he doesn't say anything.

SAR I

SAR = Incarcerated Bob. I think you're just afraid to say it because when the jerseys come out, you'll be wrong and you'll lose credibility, if you have any, since you don't actually know any more than anyone else. 

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

HOLY sh*t GUYS LEAK LEAK LEAK

CONFIRMED LEAK

The uniforms will look grey and resemble other NFL Teams

https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/1110929514866098177

https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/1110929514866098177

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/LeVeonBell?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@LeVeonBell</a>             Jamison Crowder<br><br>            <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WallpaperWednesday?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#WallpaperWednesday</a><a href="https://twitter.com/KOseven0?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@KOseven0</a>            <a href="https://twitter.com/TreyDeuce32RTR?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@TreyDeuce32RTR</a> <a href="https://t.co/9qPTtwIPme">pic.twitter.com/9qPTtwIPme</a></p>&mdash; New York Jets (@nyjets) <a href="https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/1110929514866098177?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 27, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Those are actually badass illustrations. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Ah!   incarSARated Bob!

POTW nom

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

Just read that Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie is going to try to bring back "Kelly Green" as alternate uni's in 2020.  Looks like we'll beat them to it!!  Their issue is the league only allows one helmet and it would clash with the current helmet.  So they're trying to push to allow an alternate helmet.

937DE702-111C-452C-BD71-43500E3A6CE6.jpeg

Really? I feel like the Rams rotate between blue/white and blue/yellow throughout the season.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Just keep butt cracks from showing, and I'll be happy.

Do most fans (over age 12) REALLY care about the logo, shade of color, or how many stripes are on the uniforms?

IT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING, LINDA

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, funaz said:

4xm6o5g6u1q21.jpg

Those are pretty sick

At least we're not arguing about some stupid pointless hats anymore 

57 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

They look like an off the shelf high school template. The stripes and the black shadow were big in the early 2000’s. The uniforms just look dated and meh. Like a rip off of North Texas. Jets had a solid professional look. 

If they wanted to change, whoever had that Adams photo that had been floating around forever with the old logo would have been perfect. This update just looks like 2003.

Edit this one:

DZtijEDWkAEZOtx.jpg:large

This has always been my favorite mock and the one I was rooting for all offseason. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

The suspense that has built up is like the first round of the draft. Damn.

If the helmet is the one posted, it reminds me of LSU. What up, Jamal?

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Maybe they are trying to look as bad as they play. Continuity?

You know what they say: look bad, feel bad

• Haha 2

I didn't think this would make it to 200 pages before the release but the way it's going, I haven't a doubt. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2018 at 4:54 PM, Mogglez said:

As per the official Twitter:

Screenshot_20180729-175338.png

Aaaahhhh, where it all started, 8 months ago.

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I love chrome green helmets. Would have been much better to slap an NY decal with that jet swoosh on top of bottom and called it a day. 

Way more bad ass

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company