Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

I understand peoples gravitation toward the kelly green but honestly i like our color green, or I would also like to go even darker. 

Genuinely need help. Can anyone identify a good team that has light colors that are good? (obviously whites don't count)

Light colors = soft

Thought of one - the Panthers with their light blue jerseys. Only one I could think of but they also got the black jersey

On 8/5/2018 at 11:35 PM, johnnysd said:

Chargers have not sucked in powder blue and they are the best uniforms in football. 

" Not sucked" is a strong endorsement. They've been a regular disappointment considering their roster over the years. Also disagree with best uniforms in football opinion but whatever I guess thats why we're here. 

Panthers light blue prob best argument 

22 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Would be interesting if the went all black and green for home and all white and green for away.

Best idea yet. Only tough decision would be what color helmet though since you can only have one helmet design/colorway

Helmet: Green

Away: All Black with Green Numbers/stripes/accents

Home: All White with Green Numbers/stripes/accent

This would best case scenario for me. 

• Like 1

This was found on twitter through a Jets fanpage handle. This could very easily be BS as it is from reddit but the description sort of matches what I thought they would do, except for logo being symbol (Jet) rather than spelled out Jets logo. 

Let the whining begin! 

IMG_8918.JPG.png

IMG_8919.JPG.png

This would make sense considering the practice jerseys Darnold and McCown have been wearing

must be something on your end because i can see it in my original post and in your quoted post.  If you have twitter, the info is from twitter handle @TheJetTake   

To be honest - if the jerseys are as described, I like it. The Fighter jet logo might need to grow on me but as a general observation in the league, teams with logo helmets look better than teams with words on it. 

53 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Interesting because they just published the article today, 1/23/2019.  I'm not saying you're wrong but obviously they didn't care to publish it knowing it was false.....or they just didn't do the research ahead of time.

http://dailysnark.com/potential-new-uniforms-of-the-new-york-jets-leak-online/

Haven't heard of daily snark so can't speak to their reputation on journalism.  But I saw this uni on twitter last week - someone tweeted out the exact same picture but with vikings uniform on it which was said to be original. The person had same hand gesture/posture.  

Idk, just saying

*** EDIT - somebody beat me to it, it wasn't the vikings it was the lions new uni's. my bad. but you get the drift

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company