Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Rest assured that $150 blanket in the Jets store at the stadium will go up to $175. 

The one you can get at Marshall's or T.J.Maxx for $35?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

Glad to see we are going to embrace a "paper plane" element. lol

2 tone helmet. No thanks

Bad Logo. No thanks

Numbers are bad and not very readable. No thanks. 

I don't mind the green color or how it looks with the black, but I am not a fan of this uniform. 

They wouldn't even wear crap like this in the AAF. This is just plain outrageous.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Black and green can work if done correctly I don’t know what the hell that is. My issue has always been the odds of it being a success. We already had a good logo and uniform and the odds of making a worse one are very high.

The smart move based on aesthetics would be to leave it alone but the money making move is new logo and design. I understand it’s a business but it’ll suck if it goes wrong. It’d be much easier if we had a crap logo/uniform and wanted change. 

Totally agree with all of your post, especially the last part. This just smells of the typical corporate business model.... having to justify paying some "creative" consulting agency to do something.One thing the Jets have had going for us was we went back to our original, classic logo.We go this new route, we will be a total laughing stock in NFL circles on all levels.

• Upvote 1

I guess my reaction is similar to Rodney's great line in Caddyshack when he sees the hat in the pro shop that the judge has on......"nice hat, who would wear such a thing? Do you get a bowl of soup with that?"😀

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company