Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

No way are these leaked and if these were them then Jamal’s “oh sh*t” video was because the uniforms sucked.

I’m redisigning my whole house.  My wife is >20 years younger than me and the in color is matte black for everything.  I hated it at first, but it’s growing on me.  I am 100% sure after this experience our helmets will be matte black.  I’m also around 75% sure that anyone on here 40 years old and up will probably not like the new uniforms, but it will grow on them. 

You guys who think the helmets are going to be white are going to be dissapointed I think.  Anything Nike does is like a bukkake of bright colors.  They would never in a million years leave something white after 4 years of planning in my opinion.

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Can we agree on the following odds/assumptions?

80% chance the logo will change drastically.  

80% chance the primary color of the uniform is green. 

60% chance the primary color of the helmet is white. 

SAR I

Agree on first 2.  I put the helmet at 1% chance to be white.  Just my opinion.

38 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Damn it Jets.  

Release the uniforms already.

Let this thread die.

You think this thread is going to die when they release the uniform?  

Theres going to be at least another 100 pages of bitching and trolling . Hell I’ll be good for 10 pages running it in to SAR when the helmets turn out not to be white.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sourceworx said:

That's totally Leonard Williams in the video.

I have to give the Jets some credit with this. They are teasing this unveiling very well.

Phew I thought the new jersey had tufts of hair coming off the v neck...which would be unique, but odd 

• Haha 1

The Jets haven’t said much about their new duds for the 2019 season, but a lot of drastic changes are expected.

Fans have been eagerly anticipating the new uniforms since they were announced last season. The team, meanwhile, has released a few promotional teasers, but nothing revealing. According to The Athletic’s Connor Hughes, though, the new uniforms will be a complete redesign:

From talking to a couple of people who have seen them, I can say this is a complete redesign, not a tweak. The colors are new. The logo is new. The design is new. The primary jersey is kelly green, with numbers that “kinda look like Oregon’s.” There’s also a primarily-black alternate jersey. “They’re sick,” one person told me.

New York hasn’t done an overhaul of its uniforms since 1998. They Jets have worn roughly the same hunter green jerseys with the same logo for 20 years now. Meanwhile, they’ve had the green and white pants since 2002.

With a new coaching staff in, a young quarterback on the rise and several splashy offseason acquisitions on the way, the Jets are hoping to change the look of a team that has found very little success in its current threads.

The Jets will reveal the new uniforms on April 4.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jetswire.usatoday.com/2019/03/16/report-jets-are-completely-redesigning-their-uniforms/amp/

edit: didn’t see it was already posted sorry 

• Upvote 1

On 3/17/2019 at 9:19 AM, joewilly12 said:

Yes you right I see it now that I have my glasses on. O'Donnell wore #14. 

Those must be some strong ass prescription glasses brother if you mistake Ray Lucas for Neil O’Donnell without them 😀

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

As long as it doesn't include gigantic puss white marshmallow helmets. Im good.

He might sell his PSLs if they aren’t white

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

So I'm reading the back and forth between @SAR I and @joewilly12 over in the Draft Party thread and it hits me.

They're our very own version of The Odd Couple don't you think?

Sar is the Felix to  Joe's Oscar.

The not funny version of the odd couple you mean. Like if the odd couple were a drama on CNBC 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

because they have a supreme history of doing this?

Just my opinion. This thing has been locked down like ft Knox and then the day before the release it gets leaked by Eric Allen?  The reflection does look like him.  Eric allen doesn’t have the clearance or the balls to do anything other than what the jets or nike tells him to do. False leak generates last minute attention to the actual release as well. Like I said just my opinion.  Just don’t see this thing being locked down so well for 4 years and then a real leak the day before the release happens.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Drums said:

Maybe that was all a ruse. 

I really don’t think Chris Johnson needs to take a cell phone pic of his computer screen if he wanted to leak the uniforms.  

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company