Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

On 2/11/2019 at 5:48 PM, 14 in Green said:

So I just saw a pop up ad from NFL.com they have drastically reduced the price of Jets gear. Is this just an End of Season Clearance, or could the new stuff be out sooner then we think?

I picked up two Darnold white kids jerseys on Monday at Models for $20 each, marked down from $75

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, prime21 said:

How much where they for Latin kids?    j/k

LOL, Actually they were sized wrong so that may have been why.  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

Knowing that the team was heavy in cap space and likely to make a big splash in free agency in 2019, why wouldn't the team get together with the marketing folks, the league, or whoever the decision makers are on such things and coordinate to reveal their new jerseys BEFORE the free agency period so they could have their shiny new players pose at their press conferences with the new jerseys?  Just saying. 

Or am I being ignorant about this and there's a specific reason for the timing of the jerseys being revealed on 4/4?  Inquiring minds want to know. 

Because they are the Jets and when have they done something right?  

On 3/15/2019 at 8:34 AM, Jet Nut said:

You mean when was the last time some fans didn't question anything they do? 

Cant believe people are now whining about the release date of the uniform.  Too funny.  FA, draft, hey why didn't they release them for Christmas?  LOL

We would no have fan forums if we did not question how they run things! Would have been good to do it before Free Agency so some people can get their Bell jerseys.  

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

This is what happens when a so-called diehard fan from the Giants Stadium era gives up his season tickets the minute Victor Cruz goes 99 yards ending the back-to-back AFC Finalist runs and sending us back to the dark ages.

Not only do they give up their season tickets (putting them in the hands of enemy fans) but they also refuse to buy tickets for a measly $25 to see the Sam Darnold Jets in the middle of a 2-0 run at home (putting them in the hands of enemy fans) on a beautiful October day against the Vikings.

The people complaining about what they see on TV are the problem.  They are what's missing.  Their voices aren't heard.  Their colors aren't seen.  But they blame the good season ticket holders who actually spend the money and buy tickets and show up to 8 games a year.  Blame the good Jets fans and pretend the rest of us won't see their bandwagon cheapskate ways.  Pathetic.

Show up or shut up.

SAR I

Those who stay at home and watch on TV are fans too.  Many have “man caves” and buy a lot of crap to decorate their viewing room with wall to wall Jets stuff that those that go to every game will never need. They may actually spend more than STH do. 

Why do you think they are changing things up?  It’s to sell more stuff. People like you and me and the 10,000’s of thousands that go to every game will need new stuff to wear at the game.  I also will need to get some new flags and other new things for the tailgate with the new color scheme.  It’s all about the mighty dollar and we all contribute one way or another. 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Screenshot_20190323-112101-01.thumb.jpeg.7ff4e9e19b0440264fba447b7f03422c.jpeg

Cool new concept mock up found on Reddit of the black primary.  I like this one.  This was made with what we've heard in mind.

My 12 year old daughter thinks that is a cool uniform and now wants a new jersey to wear to school so she is the first to get one. 

49 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Related image

The renegade pretzel guys are a thing of the past. I miss grabbing one of those on the way out after the game to soak up the beer I drank 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Can those ruining the thread be deported to Jets Insider?

That's where they came from before that site went the way of the dinosaurs.  

26 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

If this is legit...the Helmet sucks big time but at least the Jersey's are cool.

I like going back to green and only an all green helmet would work with an all black alternate.  (I thought they were white?  Didn't someone call up Riddle and confirm this?)

But that's just a sh*tty sh*tty logo.  Seriously, it's a microsoft clip art football.  I would expect more from Nike.

agree on the logo on the helmet.  Looks like a 3rd grader made it.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

They have had a variation of the helmet logo for years, along with a flag that had black in it.  

113.GIF

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

There are people in this thread complaining about the jerseys being too much of a departure, not enough of a departure, getting the colors right but the font wrong, not incorporating a jet, not keeping the old logo and then there are people that love the uniform. 

No one would be happy.

We are all Jets fans, no one will ever be happy until Super Bowl #2 is won.  Personally I like the black jersey as it is a change, but nothing beats the white on white with the current uniform.  If anything we should start a tradition of wearing the White on White for home game where the temp is over 40 degrees.  

Got to wonder who will be the first to post the actual uniform tonight.  My $$$ is on "JoeWilly12" 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for allbirds pics

Are those men's shoes?  Looks like something a Dolphin fan would wear.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Are they letting anyone go to this event tonight or was it only for PSL holders?  I saw some emails on it but deleted them.  With the excitement in this thread I prob should have gone.  Anyone going that can give live reports?  

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

PSL holders with insane (unobtainable) amounts of rewards points.  I think only Club or Coaches Club could accumulate enough.

SAR I

Makes sense. When you talk to your insiders get them to allow PSL holders to combine rewards points for all seats the have. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

PSL holders....but only the real important ones.  Gotta have at least a 7 Series, S-Class or A7.

LOL. Guess X5 is not good enough.... 

52 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Uni looks better here than the other "leak".  No way it's a final draft though.  The elbow wound would not be there nor the b

Leaks were right the helmet sucks. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

That's been argued with them since the absurd "rewards" program was launched.

The program is an abject failure.  It should be scrapped. Instead, just give STH big discounts when they purchase something at the stadium (little trinkets or autographed jerseys).  A 20% concessions/Jets Shop discount using the swipe card would be very appealing.  Instead we are offered bobble head dolls of Adrian Murell at the cost 14,000 "points" (takes a third of a season to get that).

The rewards program has an occasional big reward auctioned off or raffled off, but only a tiny fraction ever get anything worth a damn.  The structure and mechanics of the program are so bad and the Jets think it's great.  Shows you how clueless they are in Florham Park with respect to what STH's really want.

Yes, although the wine opener is a great deal for 20k points... LOL

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company