Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Another render l, probably fan made based on the leaked jersey.

I know people don't like them but the leaked jersey is.most.likely real. These pants and helmet are definitely not real but it gives an idea what it could look like.fdf07bf80d30d17cca22f87153520b44.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Those leaks are fakes, from the Detroit Lions uniform reveal.
The full body render is absolutely fake. You are correct that is from the Lions reveal. I just posted it to give an idea how the original "leak" jersey would look.

The original jersey still has not been debunked and probably is real, or at least was part of the design process.

No Chance it'll be these. Would be an epic fail & it doesn't wow you. 
I still think that is the jersey but not the pants or helmet

Didn't they give this abomination a name? Anyone recall?
Gameface

• Upvote 2

They leaked. Here they are:

4xm6o5g6u1q21.jpg

lol. I think this is a PS of the Leak from the jaguars.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Adoni Beast said:

Exactly this. Any decently run organization would just release a minor tweak without build up and anticipation. The Patriots made subtle changed to their logo a couple years ago, without a build. Hell, even the horrible Miami Dolphins didn’t hype up their change.

To have pr and marketing dating back to August with an unveiling event hosted by a celebrity, and to just have that logo with the same color scheme, except just a little black added would be ridiculous and embarrassing.

As you said though...its the Jets...

4xm6o5g6u1q21.jpg

11 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Jamal Adams said those aren’t the jerseys

where?

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sadder is theres still a chance this could be the new uniform. 

Image result for new york jets leaked uniforms

I don't get the hate for these. I love them except for the helmet. These jerseys are awesome

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The Pats themselves don’t even like the updated uniforms. They just can’t change them because they’ve won in them. The old Pat the Patriot stuff sells more and the Pats would be wearing it if the NFL allowed it.

These Jets uniforms will get the 5 year minimum then be scrapped for a more normal, professional look.

What is not normal or professional of the look? The new logo while not drastic is a definate upgrade of the horrible one we have now.

The current logo is a mess with different type fonts, and too much overlap. The new one is just an iteration of our existing one that makes more sense and looks better but not a drastic department from what we have now.

The Jersey's are underwhelming, if anything they are too normal but they aren't bad.

5 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah, he's definitely pulling a little CYA for his earlier comments, which would suggest even if these aren't exactly the final uniforms, they are really, really close.

Yeah. I've heard that the Black uniforms have green numbers not white.

2 minutes ago, J_Smith said:

This is more of what i was expecting 

that uniform is exactly the same as the other leak.

• Haha 1

D3Pg25FW4AEQZY9.jpg

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Cant we all agree this is way better than that crap that just got leaded, those german dudes logo sucked. Seriously if that turns out to be the new uni. Im not buying that crap they look ******* stupid. After all this time they seriously would put out this garbage. Admittedly i have been thinking about uni way to much thanks to this thread BUT lets be honest the leak that just came out looks stupid. Really a 1 little slash mark that wraps around? that somehow is bad ass? I prefer the practice uni last year to that crap. THis above would be 1 million percent better.

I was really looking forward to getting a darnold jersey, guess Im getting the discounted old uni.

NO way. That design is garbage and it looks dated already. Too much of a 90s look to it. I don't think the leak really shows off the color well enough and they should look better once we get different lighting

Just now, Ghost said:

That breaks my heart. Anyway we can introduce this again? Like are we stuck with MetLife forever? 

I think only for 20 more years.

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I just ordered 10 of these im good 

Image result for new york jets new era fitted hat

I mean this logo is a really really bad logo. Our new one isn't much better, but the two fonts, and overlay just don't work. Its like trying to be the yankees version of football. I am not impressed by the "new" logo but its definately a lot better than this one.

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Tradition and simple is what I like. 

The old logo is not simple. It still has a stupid football in it, and its a mess of different design elements. You like it because its been our logo forever. The new logo is much simpler, it may be a little meh, but its not complicated.

2 hours ago, Vader said:

it is very weird. implying that like gate yanks grey aways the jets will have a grey element going on 

very strange comment from someone in the know

I don't get why people are saying there is anything to this. EA is responding to the tweet that says Darnold is wearing all black. He is clearly wearing black pants and a grey sweater and hat. EA is just pointing out its not all back.

• Upvote 1

Remove the oval and the NY and it’s the exact same ******* logo 
Seriously. People complaining about the new logo with the arguments that the old one was better just hate change. It's basically the EXACT same.

If you don't like the old logo and don't like the new one then I can understand complaining

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, samicaz said:

so the logo is real... wow

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yes this logo was literally found out during one of jets promo videos. We all thought it was a place holder, but i guess not

• Upvote 1

was it really? which video?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
The one in the board room with all the execs. On the table the new logo was on their marketing material. It was like 6 months ago or something

Absolutely hideous 
I could do without the football. They aren't bad, an improvement over our current logo and helmet

Explain to me why the numbers are outlined in black but the New York script is not and neither is the shoulder pads strips? This is not only ugly, it’s technically dumb .

D3V6J9FX4AEz_eH.jpg&key=7610c814306b7949b927add622895dd7874444c8eeea3455608fb06af668dc22
That my problem. Black outline fine, no outline fine, but mixed?!?!

• Upvote 2

The logo is so so so bad.  I can’t get over it. 
I mean it's our existing logo just removed the horrible NY outline

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company