Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

36 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

We are the Jets.  Our main color should be fighter jet gray.  Green accents, or whatever. 

But something akin to the Lions color rush, but with green, would be super suave. 

Image result for lions color rush

I thought we were commercial Jets?

If we're changing the color of the helmet, I'd like to see carbon fiber, matt black, or chrome please. Perrhaps a green chrome with a silver chrome logo? 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

this would be one of the greatest fan trolls ever if they simply added a minor change to the current uniforms

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jetsons said:

I don't think that's what's going on...  what I get from that photo & the statement "Off they go for a makeover" is they're collecting them to change them over completely.

Quite honestly I'd be shocked if they didn't replace all of the helmets every year after the season and those helmets were being sent out to be refurbished and then donated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Perhaps, but why leave the green stripes on them?  And why Tweet the term "makeover".

SAR I

The decals of the team emblem can be sold. Either put on a cheap helmet or in some sort of team oriented tchotchkee. Fans will pay a premium for a supposed game worn helmet decal. The stripes are freaking worthless. It is just a green stripe. Why bother taking it off. They can not be re-purposed. Let the guy at the refurbishing place remove them.

NFL teams do not have their players wear the same helmet shells from year to year. There is a new model of helmet, including the shell, every season. IT is how the helmet companies make money. 

The tweet is to keep interest in the new uniforms at their peak.  Clever, despite the fact that it is misleading.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

If they don’t wear the same one then why do all of them have individual tags with the players name on it?

So when they are using them, they know whose helmet is whose.

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company