Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

29 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

b3a5d175204059.5c54a85052af4.gif

Not the jets obviously, but I really like this new logo and helmet by the Montreal Allouettes. In my opinion really modern, radical, bold, but well done and signifies flight very well.  Just thought Id share...

Being from Montreal, I disapprove with the new uniforms.

The Alouettes always had a very nice,  highly identifiable uniform.  When they were a perennial winter ( and they were for many years), uniforms were being sold at a very good pace and fans were seen  wearing them all over the city. Then, after trestman Left, the franchise has been in a complete tailspin. No one goes to the games anymore because they are difficult to watch.

Over the last few years the marketing geniuses Kept rolling out different uniforms that made absolutely no sense with the purpose to do one thing ...sell more merchandise. 

The franchise is in complete disarray. Until they start winning again it doesn’t  matter what you wear or what you look like. Same thing with the Jets. this whole idea of coming out with new uniforms perplexes me. If you win, people will buy because people want to support winners.

simple marketing , but hey, as long as the kids like it… 

38 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Knowing that the team was heavy in cap space and likely to make a big splash in free agency in 2019, why wouldn't the team get together with the marketing folks, the league, or whoever the decision makers are on such things and coordinate to reveal their new jerseys BEFORE the free agency period so they could have their shiny new players pose at their press conferences with the new jerseys?  Just saying. 

Or am I being ignorant about this and there's a specific reason for the timing of the jerseys being revealed on 4/4?  Inquiring minds want to know. 

They want the big “splash” to happen at the draft.

Not sure if one of You trollers posted this but the Jets cap won’t be posted till it’s unveiled Thursday 

NFL Draft caps: They're getting mixed reviews on Twitter. What do you think? | Giants, Jets, Eagles, Cowboys, Packers, all 32 teams

By Brian Fonseca | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com | Posted April 02, 2019 at 12:01 PM | Updated April 02, 2019 at 12:20 PM

6shares
The NFL has unveiled its 2019 NFL Draft caps to be worn on stage in Nashville, Tennessee, by players selected in the draft on April 25, 2019, and April 26, 2019. Reception has been mixed. What do you think?

You can buy them via the NFL ShopFanatics or Dick's.

4dd_darnold.jpeg

Draft picks, like Sam Darnold of the Jets in 2018, will wear NFL Draft caps on stage. (AP Photo | David J. Phillip)

AFC East

Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Bills

Miami Dolphins

Miami Dolphins

b6a_336screenshot20190402at100718am.jpeg

8 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

You can keep repeating this but the German guys had all those hats along with one for the Jets. So are you saying that they were sent one fake hat out of 32? If the NFL wanted to wait until Thursday to reveal, why not send only 31 hats instead of including a placeholder?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

If that’s the new look well, The new logo looks like the current logo, nothing drastic has changed. All these people saying that there’s gonna be a new logo, new colours, badass, etc... only to get THAT?

I WANT ANSWERS!

4A63F926-7F96-4A1D-9BDD-6A73B6DCBDD8.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Terrible. Just don't get the clip art football

I like the rest of the uniform though.

The jets on the side of the helmet remind me when the Giants had the word Giants on the side of their helmets 

On 4/3/2019 at 5:53 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

you gotta be kidding me, so these guys did it better Are you guys telling me for four years our highly compensated team of marketers just made a crappier version of this school.

Oh yeah awesome

regina-sk-may-12-2016-l-r-justin-capicciotti-brendon-l1.jpeg.beaa70cadcfc7f3e9bb134b6811b133a.jpeg

Football_Sask_Logo_large.png

I told you guys!IMG_20151105_215529.thumb.jpg.7cc8fd9a76fa5c6c4bb0bc3a0f3eb43b.jpg

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

1.  Because it's been there for 50 years on every piece of Jets merchandise anyone has ever bought.

2.  Because an airplane would look stupid.

SAR I

True but the football looks a bit too much like a coffee bean.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company