Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

I just hope they get rid of those curved pieces of cloth that run from armpit to armpit, front and back of the current jersey. Hideous.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think the Patriots did a pretty good job with their uniform update.  I like their old uni's too though.  The Broncos' "new" uni's are terrible.  I also hated when Atlanta went from the red/black helmet to black/black.   Tampa needed to get away from the creamsicles to anything else.  The Giants have improved their uni's over their 1980's look.  The Bills look better now as well (though they should go with the helmet below)

image.png

Strange you like this helmet. I've always thought the helmet with the charging buffalo suggests strength and power, positive football characteristics, while the buffalo on this helmet seems to be just grazing in the field. Come to think of it, that may be more representative of the way the Bills actually play. But you'd think they would at least want something that inspires strength and power. 

3 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Maybe the same design/logo on the helmet in a brighter green while modernizing the jersey and pants?

New_York_Jets_Helmet_Speed_Replica_Blaze_17_1200x1200.jpg

On that sig pic of yours, did you actually pay for a jersey with "offsets" on the back? Or is that a photoshop job? If the latter, that's pretty good work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I buy the knock-offs if its a current player only ones I would consider purchasing the real deal right now are Adams,Darnold,Sterling. 

For now regardless of change I stick with this. It never goes out of style. 

Image result for 1969 joe namath jersey pics

Is the two different kinds of green something the Jets every actually used? Or is that just because it's a cheap knock-off? 

21 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Could NOT DISAGREE MORE with what you stated. Respectfully disagree.

Who gives a flying Fickle of the winning percentage of the team and how that correlates to the uniforms they wore at the time. The teams sucked back then b/c Leon Hess (GREAT AMERICAN! RIP.) was interested in COST EFFICIENCY in running his "side business" of an NFL team in NYC and never invested heavily in scouting and quality management. The ONE solid GM during that era, IMO, Dick Steinberg, died on us. The Jets sucked b/c of management & coaching, not their uniforms. 

I grew up watching the Jets during that era (1886-present) and while I appreciate the nostalgia and understand YOUR association of "the losing years", I don't consider those uniforms and logos ugly. They were simple and not too complicated - and you know, ACTUALLY INCORPORATED the Team Name into the LOGO. In addition, the kids who grew up during that era are NOW the middle aged fans who drop $$$ as STHs, merchandise consumers, away games traveling fans. etc. and competent TEAM marketing will recognize that and try to CAPITALIZE on that nostalgia factor.

giphy.gif 

Wow. I didn't realize there was even a league in 1886. :-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vader said:

i could totally get behind this. the detail touch on the numbers are particularly dope. where is this entire mock up posted?

The detail on the numbers looks a lot like what the Vikes are using.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company