Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

New uniform announcement is a distraction for the Darnold holdout.  I am nostalgic about the 80s logo, but DONT bring it back it.  Let’s go completely new here.  Likely a fighter jet, military inspired design IMO.  Maybe a matte colored helmet being it’s all the rage in CFB right now.  

• Upvote 2

Unis will probably leak a few days before 4/4, so we'll see them sooner.  

I go to 6 a season and don’t give a chit about BMWs.  What do the helmets look like?

Definitely the logo.  All the hats those guys have are on point,  no way the nfl slipped a decoy over to 2 kids in Germany.  I just can’t see how that logo would work on a green, black or grey helmet.  White helmet it could work, maybe the white helmet stays.  Also, Possible the logo is on the chest and or sleeves of the jersey with the helmet having just “NY” in that font.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 1

Not feeling it.  Looks like a modern take on the 1990 to 1996 unis w/ a homage to the AFL with the helmet logo.  Too busy, too much going on IMO.  

• Upvote 1

The saving grace in this is that they can finally field a 1980s throwback with the helmet being green.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

The rendering of bell running in the new uniforms - I might be able to get on board with that. Like to see that same rendering with the green and black jerseys.  I actually think that metallic helmet would really pop under the lights with the black jersey.  The grainy photo going around yesterday, wasn't crazy about it.  Want to see these live on tonight, before I make a final judgement.  I believe the Jets will be the 1st NFL team to wear a metallic helmet, correct?

Gase sent out the leak while he was coming down from DMT yesterday AM

Is this guy related to Robbie Anderson?

Got my son a black Adams jersey

I’ve seen that the Chinese ripoffs have popped up on eBay.  

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company