Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

50 minutes ago, SAR I said:

As a team that hasn't won in 10 years there certainly are bad moments in the current uniforms.  But nothing happened in them to crush our hopes like Richard Todd throwing away the Mud Bowl and Neil O'Donnell ruining 1 of our scant 3 years with Bill Parcells.  Achilles, Penne, Vick, Buttfumble, Geno....those were either just bad luck or inconsequential events in non-playoff seasons. 

The 80's uniforms are a nightmare.  The 00's uniforms were throwbacks to the only glory day(s) the franchise ever had.

Let's have brand new, edgy, exciting modern uniforms.  As we represent a city that is the fashion capital of the country, let's do what no other New York franchise has ever done-  create a thoroughly modern uniform that is known as the best-looking in its league.  As a fan of the Yankees, Rangers, and Jets, it's been nothing but 'classic' uniforms designed well before I was born and I'm 100% ready for something modern and fantastic.  I think Nike and the Jets will deliver.

However, the Jets only have 1 throwback uniform and it's the 68's,  I think we all agree on this.

SAR I

Id have to agree.  But id love to see the 80s throwbacks for a game or 2 a year.  Like how the bucs wear the creamsicle unis every now and then.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

While I believe in the Jets, and Nike, and the fashion capital of New York driving a great new uniform.....

You are right in that no NFL team has flipped from its classic look to something completely modern and had it turn out better than the original.  I'm not talking about a minor tweak.  I'm talking about a complete redesign.

Can you name even one?

SAR I

The Bucs.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No success ever came out of that logo. 

We had some great seasons in those unis.  Would have won a super bowl is the dolphins didnt flood the field in 82.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I love this im a “hardcore” fan and your not.

Who cares what kind of fan you are.  To each his own.  

If you like the jets for half a season and then stop watching cause they suck, good for you.  You’re smart.  Come back next year and try again.

18 minutes ago, BleedinGreenNC said:

The entitlement in all of your posts is off the charts. Someone needs to knock the ego out of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been prob 15 years and you guys still fall for his schtick?  Too funny.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

For the love of God, the uniforms are 4 days away and you buffoons are falling for the Sar schtick for the 3rd time in 10 days.

Hahahahahahahaha.  It really is hysterical.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, British Jet said:

😎

Its basically the coslett/kotite era uniforms.  Sweet!!  Those are my favorite.  Great job Jets.  Just wish the 80s logo was on helmet.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

There's nothing wrong with the logo. 

Execpt that its totally lame.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, nico002 said:

So you feel the same way about our current logo? 

Our current logo is more blah them lame.

24 minutes ago, RSJ said:

Did Bruce Costlet have anything to do with these new uniforms? They look like a pathetic early 90s reject.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Correct.  They modernized the Coslett/Kotite uniforms.

I love it beside the terrible logo on the side of the helmet.

The new uniforms will now be referred to as the Costites.  

It is Coslett and Kotite.

I love the Costites!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

If you think they look like Eagles uniforms you should excuse yourself from the discussion. 

Correct.  The Costites are now the best uniforms in the league.  Weve taken all the sucktitude of the 90s, modernized it and will release it tonight.

Somewhere, Bruce and Rich are smiling.

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You people love the stupid chant and claim it’s part of our DNA so when they do you the honor of putting the J-E-T-S on the helmet you sh-t all over it. 

SAR I

Its not that it says JETS.  Its how lame it says jets.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company