Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

The flags given out at the home opener and also the towels at the Bills game were both a lime green.  I hope that’s not the new color.  Yuck. 

I have a feeling I won’t be wanting to buy any new Jets gear when the New Jersey is released.   

To make it better the Jets will have Fan Advisory Board Meetings next fall about the jerseys where they basically want me to say I love the jersey even if I hate it.  Sort of like the Fan Advisory Meetings about Jets Rewards.  

• Upvote 1

Watching that video all I can think to myself is this uniform is going to stink.  The Jets marketing dept will convince themselves its great even if it is a bust.  Kind of like Rewards Cards.  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Dcat said:

If they look anything like the Seahawks jerseys, then the Jets have made yet another awful mistake.  The player who spoke to my friend did not like the new unis. End of story.  The new uni's will most likely be atrocious.  And for those of us who really like the currrent jerseys, we get a big F--K Y-U from our NY Jets.  

Glad I bought a Darnold Jersey with the 2018 uni.  I'll probably get a 2018 white one as well because I'm not buying anything that looks like the Seahawks garbage.

At the home opener they gave us a flag that looks like the Seahawks alternate colors.  Same for the Bills game with the flag.  

I’m not optimistic in general.  In fact I bet in October they have focus groups where instead of asking why we don’t like the jerseys they try to tell us they are great and should buy.  

My son turns two the end of next month.  He’s finally learning the Jets logo and anytime he sees a shirt with the logo he keeps pointing to it and smiles.  

Figures in a couple weeks I’ll have to re teach him again.  

Jamal Adams tweeted this before last season asking fans for their opinion.   While I have no clue what the final jersey will be these do have numbers on the shoulders like that release preview had recently.   Probably the only jersey I have liked so far.  

72E567F7-BDCF-47F1-AC2A-9E1B46126161.jpeg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Great point. I mentioned it yesterday but knock it off everyone with all the other crap 

Can those ruining the thread be deported to Jets Insider?

Someone I know well knows someone who works for Nike.  All they got out of them was that it will be a lighter green but that was it.  

I really believe this is being kept hush hush but the way things go I bet it’s leaked Thursday an hour or two before the release.  

• Upvote 1

In 1998 when we changed logos the Jets sent a letter to season ticket holders offering to let them buy these lightweight pullovers for $40.  I remember my father thought I was nuts for wanting one but he got one as well.  20 years later we still wear them.   

I wonder if they will offer something like this again.  

FFCB6E82-E0BD-47BD-B014-F3D697D2E82F.jpeg

• Upvote 2

I logged into my STH account earlier and clicked manage my tickets.   A lot of lime/neon green similar to the flags and towels that were giveaways last season.  I hope I’m wrong but my gut tells me this is what the new color will be 

11 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yeah it definitely wasn't anything like this. The hype right now is through the roof.

Not much to get excited about.  Free agency has slowed down, the local hockey and basketball teams stink and baseball is just starting.  What else is there to follow?  

Also wanted to add the Jets are dominating our Thursday’s in April.  This Thursday the 4th is the jersey reveal, assuming history repeats itself the NFL will release the schedule Thursday the 18th and then Thursday the 25th is the draft.  

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yes, much appreciated. I hope to have it in place by tomorrow night. I have to look but I think football fanatics, nfl fan shop etc kick back 5% or so to the site. So all things being equal anyone who purchases through our merchandise page, THANK YOU!

I never knew they did this for you.  Is it only Jets gear or anything off the sites?

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Doesn't take much to throw Le'Veon Bell in a jersey in front of a green screen.  But I see your point.

SAR I

He wanted to hold up a sign saying “she like my drip” for the photo shoot and the Jets didn’t want that.  Instead he will be performing the song tomorrow night while it’s being streamed.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

My son really really likes his album, says if LB ever forces his way off the Jets it won't be for another team, it'll be to take Drake and Post Malone to the woodshed.

SAR I

He is performing a club down in AC pretty soon.  I have to find the flyer I was sent.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

I surely enjoyed the money the Jets put on my swipecards,  Bought my rookie Darnold jersey with the leftover money because we buy very few concessions in the stadium.  But that has nothing to do with the rewards program.  That program flat out sucks.  As in, sucks ass bad.  They need to scrap it and just give all season ticket holders discounts at the Jets shop.  To hell with the crappy trinkets,  Don't want them.  

I’d rather express lines into stadium.  I can’t stand being stuck behind people who can’t get their mobile tickets to scan or load.  

• Upvote 2

I’m probably in the minority here but I don’t mind the helmets.  Just don’t like the jerseys.   The white and black ones are on but the green is just awful.  Looks like a high school football team.  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company