Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

The Jets just put up a short promo video and you catch a glimpse of the jersey at the end. Looks kinda like the old Eagles jerseys, with the skinny lettering.

Can u post the link? Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I think the Steelers and Jets  are the only team that has its name on their helmets.  It will be interesting to see what direction they go with them.   I'm thinking the retro green will back as the main color.  

5 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Screenshot_20180331-014714-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01.jpeg

Better or nah??

This photo was released by Adams in March with the caption, "Jet Nation what y'all think???"     This has to be very close to what the new unis will look like.

• Upvote 2

Awful uniforms look great if your team is good. Let’s pray we are a team on the rise this year and next year we are a force. Go Sam! Jet Up!

11 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Jets IG page is throwing out some hints

Screenshot_20180905-110731_Instagram.jpg

Definitely could be a hint especially since the video has Josh talking about how does he like the black look.  If these are new unis for next year, I hope they are just alternate ones.

This really screams market testing to me. Doubt these would be the finished products anyway, would need a lot of refinement. 

Very true. Maybe color scheme testing.

On 9/6/2018 at 4:29 PM, jetrider said:

Agreed. I definitely hate the Saints all black pants/socks/shoes look. Black ballet garb on 300-lb men is painful on the eyes.

The Jets whites were always my fave Jets unis.

Get an OLED tv for the deep black effect. 

Uniforms look great when you are a winning team.  Think people were loving Seattle's change years back?  Once they started winning, didn't they look cooler?

I don't think they will  go retro.  Hopefully Darnold is the start of a new era so they may go with a new design.

• Upvote 2

These pics have been posted many times before but I was thinking.  The Jets will wear their color rush all green uniforms vs the Vikes.  This is the only time they will wear em this year.  So the pic below is not some surprise alternate uniform they will ear this year.  Why would two players post these pics with these unis a few months ago?  These have to be the new ones or very similar to them.  This allows the Jets to monitor fan reaction to them and take it from there.  

It's Tuesday and a slow morning.  :)

Dio-hpgWAAEYUpo.jpgDio-isPW0AEqbD_.jpg

Hope we do white jerseys for home games starting next year.

I don’t like the black and green unis but this helmet looks nice. I think the Jets should focus on a new logo and a better shade of green than what they currently have. Update the style of the unis but please make sure all greens are the same. The current jersey has 3 different shades.

When I look at this video it kind of makes me feel that they will totally change up our look.  The fact that everyone is excited but not nervous is worrisome.  I hope we like it BUT it wont matter.  When you are a winning team, your jerseys look better.   The Seahawks are an example of that.  Heck, even the Patriots were ridiculed after they made their changes many moons ago.    

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for antonio brown in a ny jets uniform

Could be similar with a different logo

From Reddit....

Full Tweet:

@loyalnyjetfans

So from a reliable source inside the Jets organization, the JetsUnis are expected to a shade of green closer to the Kelly Green. Helmets are green. There will be black alternate jerseys. Logo should have the football and Jets wordmark. Design might be changed.

For those wondering, this account has 1800+ twitter followers and 25,000 followers on instagram and is perceived as legitimate. Although its a rumor, apparently this is the same source within the org that successfully leaked the Jets schedule
@loyalnyjetfans

This same source got the Jets schedule to me months before it was released. I’m gonna take my shot on this one. Will be talking to him more in detail in the upcoming days!

Apparently they will try to gather more info
@loyalnyjetfans

Okay night folks! Will hopefully have more information for you guys about the JetsUnis!

Regarding whether the logo will be exactly the same:
@loyalnyjetfans

It’s unclear with the information I have right now. Might have a clearer picture later on with more information

46 minutes ago, MattyAction said:

Saw on Twitter. Would not be mad at allIMG_20190105_203821.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

I’m not liking the helmet. It doesn’t look like a bold change. 

Somebody out there has thrown a rumor out there that is probably true but no real way for us to know.  With all the people involved in the process, somebody will say something to somebody and then there goes the telephone game.

I just think it’s great that Jamal paid to have a T-shirt made commemorating the one (1) play he’s made on the football in the 32 otherwise nondescript games he’s played in his professional life.

Not sure if you wear glasses but you may want to look into laser vision. You’ve missed quite a few Jamal plays.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

So the sun only shines in the summer? 
Early season game are hot. 
We don't play California teams? How about Arizona?  How about the new stadium for the Raiders in Las Vegas? 
What about  games especially in Miami,Jacksonville,Tampa Bay,Carolina?  

My poor attempt at sarcastic humor 🥴

Can we merge this with the redditt uniform thread??  Maybe pin it to the board too?

Can we merge this with the other uniform thread??  Maybe pin it to the board too?

4 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Nike re-made UNT's look when Seth Littrell took over 3 years ago. It's like Oregon, but with simpler.

636458432639606119-Fine-Mason-101417-vs.

GettyImages-1029583464-1024x700.jpg

usa_today_10480950.0.jpg

9569789.jpeg

I can get on board with the top photo, "Mean Green".  From whatever slight clues they have dropped, the bottom color green seems more likely.

ED9-C2-ABB-0-D08-46-C5-AD55-E4-B99195-C05-A.jpg&key=d3cb09206902300e87e133be1dfd7772f30b1ff38effe901a0950fef661680a6
Interestingly they are white and they left the center stripes on and took the “Jets” wordmark off.  
That’s a good sign. It means even though we are getting new logos and uniforms we are keeping white helmets and can change out the side decals and convert our 68’s to throwbacks like the Chargers do with their powder blue’s a few times a season.  
SAR I

Yeah that has to be another hint that we are staying with white. Leaving the stripes on is interesting since many assume the shade of green will change.

They said makeover but they were probably sent back to recycle.  Better yet, maybe they get discounted prices on the new helmets by sending these back.  

• Upvote 1

All NFL teams have grey themed merchandise available on Fanatics and NFL shop.  

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

In fairness it's hard to come up with something new after 51 pages of wild guesses, with every color scheme imaginanal discussed and dissected.  Colors worn after the season is as good as looking at the banner colors from an ESPN broadcast or a press conference logo that's been used for years.  Lol, we've dried up every guess

ok, last one from me.  Do these go with Jamal's new kicks??

Seattle_Seahawks_2009_players.jpg

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company