Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

I don't give a sh*t what the uniforms look like as long as there are good players wearing them.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Me too! 

And, if they have anyone other than Sam Darnold model the new unis for the reveal, I will be sooooo totally slightly annoyed.

2 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Have you guys not being paying attention?

Yes

9 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

They have those mini helmet alternatives for every team. That has nothing to do with the new unis.

Way to kill my excitement, Buzzkill McKillingBuzzton.

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

You like something gross. You should not get what you want.

Oh yeah, well, I like you, so...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So lets get this right.  You post one of your classic picture that like the vast majority of the one you put up have nothing to do with the topic?  

And then when its pointed out that after TWO posts of a J&J product and a reference to going to J&J colors youre pissy and whine that the comment was just to start an argument?  Instead of starting an argument like whenever someone points out a mistake that youve made.  You really are a piece of work.

His nurse just calls him her "special guy". Even lets him watch her douche.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Is the logo like an actual Jet ie Airplane or is it like Woody and Chris making airplanes with their hands and zooming them around?

Yes. Something like this, on the helmet:

napoleon-dynamite-butterfly.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Maybe we are becoming the Gotham Bats, and will take sponsorship money from DC to tie our uniforms and team into the DC Universe as the official football team of the DC Universe. We will also half share the new stadium branding with the Giants when Metlife sponsoship expires and we will play at Gotham City Park.

More like the Gotham Scarecrows, because being a fan is like a nightmare that never ends.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Do I get to play my character in this one? Residuals are awesome.

Yep. You can stand at the front gate of Metlife and throw out the Patriots fans.

*Grabbing their jerseys* "We don't accept these no more!"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Probably true.  I wasn't familiar with them either.  Although, I'm not hating some of their other NFL content...

http://dailysnark.com/dak-prescotts-new-girlfriend-is-as-hot-as-youd-expect-the-girlfriend-of-the-qb-for-the-dallas-cowboys-to-be/

That would've been prime material for that one thread we used to have. ;)

• Upvote 1

In honor of all the butthurt in this thread, I hope the Jets new jersey shows gay pride, something like Hawaii did:

2Q__-3.0.jpg

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

one question i have about the authenticity is that there is no nike swoosh on the jersey which i believe nike has on most if not all jerseys? not 100% on that, but also...

Yes there is. You can see it on their left hip, and on their shoulder (look at Robby and Jamal).

I really don't care much about the jerseys. I care more about the players wearing them. If the team sucks this season, they'll be the ugliest things I've ever seen, and if the team does great this season, they'll be the 2nd greatest jerseys in the league (nothing beats those Rams callback alt jerseys).

This is mainly just a distraction, guys and gals, meant to captivate your puny, human minds, and make you forget that nothing about the failed leadership of this team has actually changed.

7 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I believe that in many ways.  And I'm young enough to have no recollection of seeing Joe Klecko play.  But, when it comes to the iconography of the team, I think you keep it.  Again, you'd never see the Packers do this.  And, they shouldn't.

Because only teams/entities that suck have to change their image to make simple-minded people forget that they actually still suck.

It's why Comcast took to calling themselves "Xfinity" to help people forget that they've had the lowest customer service ratings for, like, all eternity. Much easier than an actual culture change.

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

They sell a ton of tickets

Yeah, to the fans of other teams.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Not sure about you guys but I'm gonna have trouble sleeping tonight.

Those dreams about Macc whispering, "BPA: Best Pac Available", sweetly into your ear getting too intense for ya?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, teptep said:

Here is the helmet from the Jets teaser last month compared to the leak.  Both look to have a large wordmark. Are they the same?

I can't tell. You should dig deeper.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Say it again...  slower.

I'll PM you some videos.

Whoa, guys. I just discovered something about the leaked photo when I and enhanced it and looked closer. Man, if you thought this was crazy before, just wait till you see what I found. This is so much bigger than Eric Allen.

I'll be uploading the enhanced image in a minute.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It should have said “Jets Football” and still showed a football and just to make sure said “we play football”. 

"American Football" as to not confuse Europeans, or our friends to the south.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I’m not. It’s all about money. This team doesn’t give 2 sh*ts about the fans. It shows in all of their actions and why we have become a punching bag. Great for revenue, terrible for fans. 

The concept of new unis in the first place is like one of your typical, yearly cyclical AAA video games.

Just a fresh new re-texture of the same old sh*t.

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

I think a better logo = more fans AND money. Am I wrong? 

lol

A fan who bases their fandom on a logo is not a fan you want in the first place.

3 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

You are so stupid, those are avatars used to respond to Scott go back and read, YFM.IMG_0464.thumb.JPG.11f47a9b8c0e0dc1c201fd6f6bf11789.JPG

I thought you were doing advertisements for "Paddy's Pub's Shotgun Shot".

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

If I was going to get a tubas and pet wolves tattoo, and I’m not saying I would but I might, should the tuba and pet wolf be separate? Or should the wolf be holding the tuba? Or should there be a guy holding the wolf on a leash as well, since technically it’s a pet wolf? 

The wolf should be coming out of the tuba, while swallowing a man whole who's also playing a tuba.

I see Robby hasn't been hitting the weight room this offseason.

• Upvote 2

lol

Jamal almost dropped a pass to himself.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

So, was that it? Can I stop watching now? Cool.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company