Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

25 minutes ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

You'd be happy with a Russian Su-27 on the helmet? You foul Putinbot. 😉

The Modells I've been in the last couple of days only seem to have 25% off on jerseys, but 50% on t-shirts and hoodies.

F3C95A09-4A50-4ED4-954A-E2FFB3AFC5E7.thumb.jpeg.77af273839b073bf038363ecf6e4ecb1.jpeg

I could see them using lines like this and doing the split letters sort of like on the 80’s logo

• Upvote 1

robby anderson’s new green car... speculation is it’s the new jets color0F1E2E50-88E2-419C-839D-BA80AFF645D4.thumb.png.11271bd783f6de3362b5b88bc0307337.png

22 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually not what I was getting at, my fault.  No problem questioning moves, etc.

Problem is when every move is called wrong, bad, etc.  We have people here, admittedly some are at the top of the whining list, claiming the new uniforms will suck, sight unseen.  As I've said because the two uniforms we've had sucked?

here’s the rumors I’ve collected so far that sound the most accurate:

brighter green (more saturated than the 80’s green)

black alt (makes sense that the brighter green would be suitable for numbers on black)

triangular “speed” line (similar in usage to the top line from the 80’s jets logo. heavily hinted at in the promo materials)

chunkier logo (needed for legibility on brighter base)

I have 100% faith in the nike design team, this is a franchise with a classic look and identity so I expect them to do a tasteful upgrade like they did with the lions 

On 3/18/2019 at 8:59 PM, Matthew007b said:

pretty impressive there's.. no.. leaks and we're only 2 weeks away.  I would think this stuff would be tough to keep silent..

NDA’s

are we just posting our amateur logos now? here’s my jets from ages ago E2742553-9A74-4F5F-8D1C-423B861CF4DE.jpeg.26733febecfedd3b472b2f94b86b6951.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

one thing about these new designs is that they seem to have meshed together elements from all of the previous uniforms from the jets. I’m sure the 50th anniversary of SBIII has something to do with it. I think even the football on the helmet is the same from that weird gorilla face logo F335608B-D22D-420C-BE8E-1CA54AABEA81.gif.31c2293e12ae0b97c000455c80a7d44a.gif

4 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

The logo is by far the worst in the NFL... It's disgusting 

it’s the same one they’ve been using for years 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Skeptable said:

No its not... The one they have been using is better then bubble letters curved over a football 

it’s the same letters dingus C4FD3332-D846-413D-A39E-A7E794557E96.jpeg.9635153ac30fe6c554cdb34be0254ebd.jpeg

Just now, Skeptable said:

No its not the same letters.... Learn font types

LOL I do this stuff for a living and yes it is 

B2109EBD-342C-43BC-91BF-21335C4B89A1.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Not on the leaked photos you douche I do this for a living as well

its the same logo that’s on the draft hats and all the other media except it’s curved. are you blind or just dumb?A1748D57-0C5C-47C1-BDE4-2A78FBFA739C.png.5f91c094b4d8e56ef8df37ba6c55589a.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

It's the current letter, the pixellation in the image just makes it look puffed. It's the same J and E as we have now. The lettering was done by Pentagram back however many years ago.

yes exactly 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

People thing it's arcing because they don't understand they're seeing it wrap around the helmet shape. 

it looks to me like the helmet logo is curved to follow the helmet contour... I assume they did that so they could come up in size on the print. if it’s got one of those chameleon finishes then they might have wanted to do that to increase legibility 

Just now, rayzor said:

The font is bigger than before so the bigger the letters, the more it will follow the contour and the more it will look curved.

honestly it’s hard to tell without seeing it clearly. you can tell the perspectives are distorted- darnold should be like 4” taller than adams 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

I like them...

they are starting to grow on me, I think the helmet will look better than it does here. it looks like it’s got some sort of iridescent or chrome finish and there may be something in the back, maybe a gradation like on the jags helmet

2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I think some of the reactions are knee-jerk, nitpicky.  Sure, there are some that really don't like them.  

But I think they are sleek.   The team looks faster to me already.   

I think people had their hearts set on a retro kelly green slanted letters reboot. it would have been cool but maybe that’s better suited for throwbacks later anyway. I’m sure they want to milk this cow as much as possible

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

The metallic green /black or the logo?  It's the logo that's "underwhelming" to me. Especially the cartoonish football.

the football is a little weird. I would have rather done a streak running around the back

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company