Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Instead of going with black, I hope they go with a midnight green, almost black, and a very bright green to go with it.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Be_a_Jet said:

Best idea yet. Only tough decision would be what color helmet though since you can only have one helmet design/colorway

Would probably have to be a design that tastefully incorporated all 3 colors without going overboard on the black or white.

8 hours ago, Be_a_Jet said:

Best idea yet. Only tough decision would be what color helmet though since you can only have one helmet design/colorway

Would probably have to be a design that tastefully incorporated all 3 colors without going overboard on the black or white.

Jets players have recently been wearing more and more black shorts as well.  Its pretty clear that is the direction we are headed.

1 hour ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

When redesigning the Jets uniform ask yourself one question and one question only.......

”would this guy rock it?”

1883613B-394E-4A5C-A8A3-0CCB1458EF47.jpeg

I like the wonder years as much as anyone but Kevin would be 62 today.  I doubt very much that is the audience that they are catering too.  Think new york city youth.  That is the future of the fanbase and they have to win them over now.  What are they looking for?

10 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

Helmet: Green

Away: All Black with Green Numbers/stripes/accents

Home: All White with Green Numbers/stripes/accent

This would best case scenario for me. 

Yep, I really think that would be a positive move.  The final result would really depend on the logo as well.  Im hoping for simple and nothing cartoonish.  

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Aren’t the Bears more of a really dark Blue? OMG my eyes MY EYES!

Yes, the bears are not black.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jetrider said:

It's scary to think the Jets might screw this up. Imagine we finally get a QB that doesn't suck ass but it's the new uniforms that suck ass instead.  

I just hope they hired a professional design firm and not some saggy pants Monster Energy culture fuknuts arranged by Jamal Adams.

Trivia: Jets and Colts are currently the only two-tone NFL teams   

Actually the Colts use gray in their facemask, so technically they are not two tone.

Just now, Butterfield said:

aa418d0c3224e754fef5a9b6d99f76bb.jpg

Sorry just saw this, but for some reason the resolution is very strange.  I will try to upload it another way,

8 hours ago, PS17 said:

Best one yet. Any legitimacy to this or just a fan‘s design?

Just a fan design...but thought it looked pretty nice.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Leave it to the NY Jets to even ruin the best uniform in the NFL. 

Only a homer would think the jets have the best uniforms in the league.  It doesn’t even make sense for a team named the jets to have green and white as colors.  Other than the word “jets” on the helmets, what elements of the uniform represents the team name?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

22 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Homer? 

Dude go away this is a football team on the field to play football this isn't a fashion show. 

Do you see the Green Bay packers messing with tradition or a good thing. 

Do the Giants have pictures of Giants on their uniforms? 

Sorry the uniforms don't go with your Bruno Maglis or your Bergdorf Goodman winter coat. 

Yes, you are obviously a homer dinosaur.  By the way, neither of those are good uniforms either.  

• Thumb Down 2

22 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Exactly great post Bears,Colts,Packers the uniform does not make the football player or the football team. 

This is another money making ploy by the Johnson's to sell merchandise. 

Your defensiveness tells a different story.  

• Thumb Down 1

21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

IP check obviously a previous member who wasn't a fan of me or the Jets just here to argue. 

Easy fix. 

Goodbye 

You've chosen to ignore content by Butterfield.

Lol.  No, not at all.  Im a jets fan, just not one stuck in 1969.  Someone can disagree with you, and not have a prior agenda.  

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Other than a "G", what says GreenBay?  What says Giants?  What says Titans, Seahawks, Patriots, Dolphins, etc, etc, etc? Pointless if you need ridiculously obvious reminders of the team on the field.

The titans have mythological items (references to swords, etc), the patriots have a representation of a patriot and a flag and are mostly red, white and blue.  The dolphins have a dolphin.  The seahawks have a seahawk.  The giants and packers logos suck too.  

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

Eric Allen in preseason, strongly hinted it would be very different, and have a new logo.

I think the new colors will be:  kelly green, white, blueish gray, blue (possibly gold in some versions.

The uniforms will be very different.

The One Jets drive thing really focused on the 80s logo, and that video was very precisely constructed so I am not sure of the logo, that could go either way. I think it will be different but take cues from the 80s logo.

But I strongly believe that the colors WERE shown in the video. See this pic: https://ibb.co/faUmOV

The guy in the back with the kelly green and blue gray shirt, I truly believe those are the base colors.

I think there will be a Titans inspired alternative in blue primarily with the grey and kelly green as accents.

Green shirt, white and grey pants with blue accents primary

White shirt  and green pants with blue and grey accents

All white with green, grey and blue accents

Green color rush with green and grey

Blue shirt and pants with green grey and white accents

80s throwback

I think those are the 6 variations we get.

I think you could be right with the brighter green and battleship/fighter jet gray as the colors, but i think it will be more drastic and the gray (or whatever color they add) will be used much more.  

16 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im all about the current Jets emblem. 

Not this crap. 

Image result for nfl shop jets hats

Are you okay with that gray being part of the package?  I don't think I would add minding gray at all.

17 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

16kwcg7.png

Then guy in the back right. Kelly Green and Blueish Grey. Those are our new colors. Id bet on it

The two guys in row two also appear to have that gray on, or close to it, and the one has a jets word mark on it.  I too agree, these will probably be our new colors.  Honestly, I am fine with that.  

image.png.63dff55e581511328e8e50efddbf1bad.png

On 2nd thought, and after looking at the video again, I am not sure.  As you can see, the logo remains the same on the guy with the green and gray shirt on.  That doesn't scream bold to me, so unless we are keeping it as a second logo/patch, I am not sure this is the easter egg we have been looking for.  The other two guys are definitely wearing jets shirts with ONLY that gray on though.  Strange.

20 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

You youngens.   Our logo is the classiest in the NFL. Hands down!   :) 

The jets are competing with the giants for market share.  The giants are already the traditional team in new york and that isn’t changing.  The jets have to go in another direction.  The uniform and logo are really dated.  Stop living in the past.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, ID. said:

May be in the minority, but I like this logo...

I wonder how that would look with the word Jets instead of NY.  I do like it otherwise.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

No one alive remembers when the Giants were the NY team and the Jets were the upstart new franchise.

No one said otherwise.

6 minutes ago, slats said:

The Browns should then have a picture of Paul Brown on their helmets (I knew this, btw, still a ridiculous team name that basically signifies nothing). 

A bill is not a bison. A Buffalo is similar to a bison but that's the name of their city. A bill is something you pay, or maybe eat with if you're a bird. 

No one calls steelworkers steelers. They call them steelworkers. 

The Bills are named after Buffalo Bill, the wild west scout/entertainer.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, bitonti said:

these fact checks are appreciated

the original statement still stands the Jets are the only inanimate object in the NFL 

I agree with you, although I’m not sure of the origins of the NY Giants name.  I believe the baseball team named themselves that because thats what their manager nicknamed the players.  Is the football team named after the baseball team?  

Despite that, I always associated it with the size of the city and the buildings it contained.  

38 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Many complain about the current NY Jets uniform and logo. That Jets logo is a reminder of a some very unsuccessful teams and seasons it wouldn't be bad as an alternate but not an every Sunday uniform. No thanks. 

Which is why they are going with something totally new.  

• Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes going back to the logo that associated us with losing and the Kotite era is a great idea. 

What are you talking about?

Those that think we are keeping the helmets white will unfortunately be very sad in a couple of months.  

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Another uninformed opinion.  What's next?  Going to post the 10 year old internet renderings from Google Images for the 500th time?

SAR I

Look in the mirror dumbass.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company