Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

All I ask for is 80s Kelly Green with some variation of a jet in the logo

Would be perfectly fine with those #JetsNewUnis Adams and Lee posted on their social media few months back or something close to it. 

Nothing too modern with some quirky looking font like the new Titans unis 👎🏾

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Vader said:

they are going all in w darnold . total rebrand. they havent done this since Parcells. 

Great time to capitalize...Darnold has injected an excitement into this fanbase we haven't seen arguably since the arrival of Parcells

Plus our current logo and unis were created 20 years ago....its time for a change...nothing too drastic but a change nonetheless

1 hour ago, prime21 said:

From Reddit....

Full Tweet:

@loyalnyjetfans

So from a reliable source inside the Jets organization, the JetsUnis are expected to a shade of green closer to the Kelly Green. Helmets are green. There will be black alternate jerseys. Logo should have the football and Jets wordmark. Design might be changed.

For those wondering, this account has 1800+ twitter followers and 25,000 followers on instagram and is perceived as legitimate. Although its a rumor, apparently this is the same source within the org that successfully leaked the Jets schedule
@loyalnyjetfans

This same source got the Jets schedule to me months before it was released. I’m gonna take my shot on this one. Will be talking to him more in detail in the upcoming days!

Apparently they will try to gather more info
@loyalnyjetfans

Okay night folks! Will hopefully have more information for you guys about the JetsUnis!

Regarding whether the logo will be exactly the same:
@loyalnyjetfans

It’s unclear with the information I have right now. Might have a clearer picture later on with more information

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I would be very happy with this as long as we don’t use one of those weird modern fonts like the Bucs 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Ehh...seems to go against the things the Jets have actually said. Silly we need to wait until April.

Yea that’s what I’m afraid of.....hope it comes out nice 

9 minutes ago, prime21 said:

One of a few logos the Jets may have

Who knows....we'll find out tomorrow. 

One thing I do think is the shade of Green on JB's tie is the shade of Green we will be using. 

5 minutes ago, funaz said:

They leaked. Here they are:

4xm6o5g6u1q21.jpg

lol. I think this is a PS of the Leak from the jaguars.

Yup here's the leak! I like them 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company