Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Obviously, this is going to piss some people off.  We've really got to make the playoffs next year 39,000 Views on what color uniforms we are going to wear next year.  Things have got to get better than this.  WOW.

That is the absolutely ugliest helmet I have ever seen.  Looks like a midget league helmet off the rack at Modell's.  Glad it's a joke because it certainly looks like one.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

DxepJkzWkAAe6Qg.jpg

I just realized that the image on the helmet has 2 effects. On the Right Side & Left Side it resembles an abstract graphic of a Jet Tail:

F-16%20tail.JPG

Yet on the Left Side it's ALSO reminiscent of the 80's Jets logo as a massive J followed by what would be the E :

new-york-jets-logo-clipart-cliparthut-free-clipart-NURRPJ-clipart.jpg

Similar effect to the Sack Exchange Era

AbdulNYJ.jpg

The J and the "spine" of the E forms to make a Jet Tail "fin" (?) which is also the black portion along the thigh of the green pants. 

If they're bunk, it's a VERY valiant effort b/c it does incorporate a lot of aspects that fans have voiced/bickered over in anticipation of what the final result will be. 

Let's just go with Spatula.

• Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

I'm  pretty sure that quote was famous long before the whiny Jew came up with it ( thats called sarcasm , I happen to be decedent of Ashkenazi Jews.. I also  whine alot and have a fantastic sense of humor. 

I don't know.  Your reference to being a descendant of Ashkenazi Jews, following a somewhat anti-Semitic comment about the " whiny Jew", kind of reminds me of the guy who says " I have lots of black friends", before saying something racist.  It just doesn't ring true. Jews don't talk like that.  You could have just called him a schmuck. That would have been preferable.  As for your argument about the question on the origin of the phrase "not that there's anything wrong with that"  you happen to have a point.  See below.  @batman10023

Seinfeld may well have popularised it, but it was around well before that. Earliest example at Google Books is from a comedy from 1924, but it really seems to have taken off in the 1960s. This is from "Sex and the Office", by Helen Gurley Brown, from 1964 - "He helped out in the rose garden at home — not that there's anything wrong with that", and this is from 1967 - "... question of tolerance, disgust, hate, nor anything else, but lechery (not that there's anything wrong with that). " ("Anything goes", by Bine Strange Petersen, 1967)

1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

basically all you are doing is repeating what tv told you to think. you are trained to be triggered by simple pointless words.

Absolutely nothing I said was anti Semitic. Its called sarcasm. Its called joking. Saying I am related to Jews isnt remotely the same as saying I have black friends.,. and yet they are the same because there's nothing wrong with either phrase in context.

please learn the difference between actual hatred and kidding around. Like the Jewish faith, I dont believe in any spiritual Jesus either.

you think theres only 2 sides to a viewpoint? Theres many and nothing is sacred. Its all open for humor and criticism.

giphy.gif

of course, for all I know, you could be trolling me lol. so what ever.

tenor.gif?itemid=5923623

So you think that sarcasm and irreverence makes you clever and interesting?  Newsflash...  It doesn't.  It only makes you predictable, droll and stupid.  If you enjoy being a "curiosity", have at it.  People recognize  insecurity and insignificance when they see it.  Kidding is funny.  You are not.

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

another victim of pc culture. Trained to hate actual freedom of thought and mind.

lol i'm not the insecure one. I'm not the one afraid to speak words. Saying things you cant grasp, makes me insecure?

being able to speak my mind, makes me insecure? explaining exactly what I said and why, makes me insecure? being able to laugh at harmless words, makes me insecure? youve been trained by the system to hear a word and cry. Pavlov would be proud.

Critical thought and common sense is being beaten to death by pc culture.

Let me clarify something for you.  I am 59 years old, and being "politically correct" is the 2nd most detestable thing to me.  The first is idiots like you.  Your  "ability to speak words" on an internet  Sports site, does nothing to demonstrate your confidence or viability.  Based on your sophomoric comments and memes, It is evidence to the contrary. 

Your retreat into "conspiracy theories" about the system, freedom of thought, and "PC culture" is further evidence of a warped sense of reality and normal cognitive thought process.  I look forward to your "manifesto".  As for your "critical thought", and common sense, I have seen no evidence of either being demonstrated in  any of your posts.

I will give you credit for one thing.  To have a negative response standing, after nearly 250 posts,  shows perseverance, and to my knowledge is unique on this forum.  Congratulations,  you've  accomplished quite a following with your "humor" and critical thought.

When you are the only one laughing at something, maybe it's time for a little self reflection.  If not, you have the freedom to keep making a fool out of yourself.  Enjoy.

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company