Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

2 hours ago, prime21 said:

These pics have been posted many times before but I was thinking.  The Jets will wear their color rush all green uniforms vs the Vikes.  This is the only time they will wear em this year.  So the pic below is not some surprise alternate uniform they will ear this year.  Why would two players post these pics with these unis a few months ago?  These have to be the new ones or very similar to them.  This allows the Jets to monitor fan reaction to them and take it from there.  

It's Tuesday and a slow morning.  :)

Dio-hpgWAAEYUpo.jpgDio-isPW0AEqbD_.jpg

Those are the fan made unis by some guy on Instagram. They are not related to the real ones.

• Upvote 2

My takes.

1 - Green looks good

2 - Wtf is this logo

3 - Black masks are not pretty

4 - New york on top of the numbers makes us look like a HS team

5 - Overall the black color don't match yell

6 - Black outline on the numbers ugh

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

I wouldn’t mind those. Don’t love the “New York “ above the numbers tho. Does any other team have words about the numbers? 

So connor says it’s real and Jamal Adams says it’s not lol. Well ok then 

browns

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m not speaking in likes and dislikes. I’m speaking on what works. The design doesn’t work. Doesn’t mean it cannot be popular. I’m separating the argument over basic design vs. fanboy excitement.

Your reply kinda validates my point. It’s also possible you don’t know what objectivity is.

You're on point my dude

I really think they are the real ones. Really not feeling the Black, the logo and that fking new York above the numbers.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company