Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

5 hours ago, Jetster said:

Oh man I hope they don't screw this up. I'm not a fan of Nike designs, the sweat patch Jersey was the worst. Please think out of the box Chris Johnson & look at some of these outside designers that have a clue. This in White would be epic. And I agree with the fans that don't want JETS slashed all over the Jersey by the shoulder or side of pants. Keep it simple & classic! Maybe a cool double stripe on helmet and on the side of pants, kind of retro. 

IMG_2186.JPG

Lop your example is horrible. That's your idea of better? I. Sure they'l just go back to the 80s look.....or they might even do a Titans thing

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

Dude, your in the minority. Most people like this design. It doesn't have to be exactly this design, maybe tweaked a bit, but you can do all kinds of designs off of this one for items like Tshirts, polos, sweatshirts, all of the clothing items for fans that don't buy jerseys. I'm not a jersey guy, I like regular clothing stuff, I can wear whenever. 

Dude, if you are talking about putting it that big on the side of the helmet,it' a joke. There us no 

majority  that wants that

The above black and green is not cool. It's' childish. And it won't' happen anyway. The league is turning away from its black/gothic era. NY sports teams, aside from Nets, don't do black anyway.

I am very interested  to see what happens though. I liked the Jets unusual  60s design. I really didn' want to see it go.

But the 80s helmet, I like looking at on trading cards.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

If you are physically out of the NY Metro area, 250+ miles away or more, this tangent doesn't apply to you.

I'm talking about Mr. Five Borough's, Mr. Long Island, Mr. Westchester, and Mr. New Jersey making every excuse in the book to not make the effort to attend games with ticket prices lower than a six-pack of beer.  That's second class.  Third class, in fact.

I'm done with defending myself in this conversation so long as every one else is done taking shots at me.  As for the uniforms, I look forward to buying new gear.  Spending money on authentics and mocking those in counterfeits is always fun.

SAR I

But the people who buy knock offs are in the mind set of not caring about your opinion  in the first place. They are more intelligent, for not wasting money on overpriced  sh*t made in the very same buildings as the so called authentics. Copywrite or what ever laws, are such bullsh*t. 

• Upvote 2

The Browns and nfl already knew the Browns uniforms sucked when they made them.  They already  knew they'd change them in a couple  years. It's' simply to toy with consumers and give them something  to bitch  about. 

Lol a long story that could be an entire lie. Someone showed me jerseys..I can't' show you...some of you will like/hate them...

Ok, yeah, thanks captain obvious..for that big heaping  helping of...nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

I know that too but I don’t want to get my source in trouble so I can’t say.   But take pride in that one member of the JN community knows a lot about the uniforms and that wouldn't have happened without top contributors like you, so that means that all the time spent in this thread led to something good.  For me.

SAR I

You didn't say anything of note. And saying whether it leaned  old shool or new school wouldnt' divulge  sh*t about its actual finished look. You've now said nothing, about  nothing, twice. 

7 hours ago, rayzor said:

To summarize, no one here has actually said to have seen the uni's.  A lot of posts here are just bustin' on said guy for claiming to have learned what the colors and possible design are of the new helmet by making a phone call to a manufacturer regarding the refurbishing of helmets.  The said guy will not divulge what he knows because he thinks it would be "wrong" and would "hurt" the Jets.  Many here believe him to be a liar.  Did i miss anything?

Lol yes. Yet, all that said, knowing about a losing teams uniform  change, 9 days before, doesnt' hurt anything. 

Most of us will just spend the 5 seconds  looking at it and go yay or nay and accept it anyway because  that's all fans ever do. There will be no upheaval  by a mob, that the league  will take seriously.

Being that  it's   the Jets and New York. They won't do anything  extreme.

11 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

It’s in the comments of this post:

Also just to give a little more credence to this guy he posted what he is claiming to be the Raiders draft day hats a couple days ago here:

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Jeez, talk about blatant propaganda. 

Flag, flag, flag,, worship the flag,flag, flag, bow ( kneel) to the flag,flag, flag

• Thumb Down 10

8 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Jeez, talk about blatant propaganda. 

Flag, flag, flag,, worship the flag,flag, flag, bow ( kneel) to the flag,flag, flag

@ my 4 nay sayers :) whats' the matter?

You worship glorified  bedsheets  on poles, or something? Did I insult  your widdle flagypoo? 

Lol 5 angwy widdle  beavers now.

Murica dammit!

Now it's' 7 rednecks, who worship flags lol

• Thumb Down 1

23 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The Earth is flat bitch? 

No.

The Earth is flat, Bitch!

Semantics is fun! 

I don't mind  flat bitches , as long as the rest is nice

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, prime21 said:

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Plenty wrong with that. It's' the color of toys for 5 year olds. Or like that  stupid seahawks alternate  a few years ago. It's  the color of 80s Dolphin shorts at Wham concerts. It's not a manly uniform color lol

• Thumb Down 3

1 hour ago, prime21 said:

It’s. Famous Seinfeld quote. “Not that there is anything wrong with that”. Based off your “gay”reference.

I'm  pretty sure that quote was famous long before the whiny Jew came up with it ( thats called sarcasm , I happen to be decedent of Ashkenazi Jews.. I also  whine alot and have a fantastic sense of humor. 

• Thumb Down 9

9 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

What time is the unveiling on Thursday ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before dinner

8 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

Give us one example of when it was used prior to Jerry 

......what?  It's a common phrase. I used it in the 80s, in my 20s. Millions of people did. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

You still didn't answer. What makes.the color gay? 

lol... I did answer. Read it again.

have a nice rest of the weekend.

CommonRadiantAustraliansilkyterrier-smal

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

I don't know.  Your reference to being a descendant of Ashkenazi Jews, following a somewhat anti-Semitic comment about the " whiny Jew", kind of reminds me of the guy who says " I have lots of black friends", before saying something racist.  It just doesn't ring true. You could have just called him a schmuck. That would have been preferable. 

basically all you are doing is repeating what tv told you to think. you are trained to be triggered by simple pointless words.

Absolutely nothing I said was anti Semitic. Its called sarcasm. Its called joking. Saying I am related to Jews isnt remotely the same as saying I have black friends.,. and yet they are the same because there's nothing wrong with either phrase in context.

please learn the difference between actual hatred and kidding around. Like the Jewish faith, I dont believe in any spiritual Jesus either.

you think theres only 2 sides to a viewpoint? Theres many and nothing is sacred. Its all open for humor and criticism.

giphy.gif

of course, for all I know, you could be trolling me lol. so what ever.

tenor.gif?itemid=5923623

• Thumb Down 3

1 hour ago, Matthew007b said:

It probably won't look like this based on the rumors.. but I'd be pretty happy if it was.. 

Anyway few more days to go!!

oh god noooo, thats basic sh*t.. thats not nfl quality at all

• Thumb Down 2

49 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

So you think that sarcasm and irreverence makes you clever and interesting?  Newsflash...  It doesn't.  It only makes you predictable, droll and stupid.  If you enjoy being a "curiosity", have at it.  People recognize  insecurity and insignificance when they see it.  Kidding is funny.  You are not.

another victim of pc culture. Trained to hate actual freedom of thought and mind.

lol i'm not the insecure one. I'm not the one afraid to speak words. Saying things you cant grasp, makes me insecure?

being able to speak my mind, makes me insecure? explaining exactly what I said and why, makes me insecure? being able to laugh at harmless words, makes me insecure? youve been trained by the system to hear a word and cry. Pavlov would be proud.

Critical thought and common sense is being beaten to death by pc culture.

• Thumb Down 2

2 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I hope someone slugs you in the jaw and you need dentures after.  

Lol For what? It's a correct/true cliche, stereotype said in humor/sarcastically. Nothing more ,nothing less. It harms no one. You are thinking with emotion  and not using logic about topics that simply don't  matter. The mistake being made, is  by you taking harmless things literally and personal. One more time..pay attention..here it comes..it's called "sarcasm". Does anyone possess even the most minor comprehensive skills? I even made fun of myself, saying im of Jewish heritage and I must be because  I whine alot and have a great sense of humor. And the fact is my name is directly  related to Ashkenazi Jew heritage. If I actually  hated that, why would I admit to it? I'm   rather proud of that..And I said, like the so called Jewish faith, I don't believe in a biblical Jesus. I agree with them. Why would I agree with something  I hate? 

Making a joke about Jewish stereo types  does not translate to literally hating jews.Some of you have lost your common sense.  

It's  a joke,  it's a joke, it's a joke...jeezus, it's just a joke lol

Pc culture, the death of critical  thought. The dumbing down of America is complete.

Youre like the people bugging Larry David in the Curb your Enthusiasm -thank you for your service, Episode. Lop

You're welcome.  Now, back to uniform talk. Happy Sunday! 

• Thumb Down 6

Well, they say Kelly Green. Thsts good enough to know they won't be that bad...

Quote-From talking to a couple of people who have seen them, I can say this is a complete redesign, not a tweak. The colors are new. The logo is new. The design is new. The primary jersey is kelly green, with numbers that “kinda look like Oregon’s.” There’s also a primarily black alternate jersey. “They’re sick,” one person told me.

The helmet, I don't  mind.

The jersey, looks like a coaches Polo that for some strange reason has 2 large numbers on it. 

Like a kids Jets shirt from the 70s you got at sears ,before authentic  licensing.

Titans,Browns,Jets,Jags. I hate the whole soccer, Euro, short or no stripe on the pants, trend

23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

They are authentic's just cut with shorter sleeves and tighter side seams so they fit fans better.  If you don't want the real thing Nike makes 3 or 4 different qualities below that.

I bought a Chad Pennington authentic in 2000, a Bart Scott authentic in 2009, and am awaiting my Jamal Adams authentic in 2019.  Ten years without discoloring, ripping, or fading makes $350 quite affordable.  High quality costs more but lasts far longer.

SAR I

The fact is its just a cheap knit shirt. Its not remotely  worth $350. I got a Nike - game, Decker jersey of last year's  style for $35, in  April. 

That's almost too much, too lol.. but at least it's  not the next option, a knock off. But they are getting better at those  as well.

I've got those  over priced cheap cotton,nylon ? Replica jerseys from 10 and more years ago that still look good. Granted, I only wear them around the house a few times a year and don't' do work outs or yard work in them lol. They're like delicate hankies 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

On 7/31/2019 at 5:43 AM, SAR I said:

Ucontext.jpg

The Jets have the nicest modern uniform in the NFL.  I'm very proud of the accomplishment.

SAR I

One of the nicest? No.

Better then the ones you have pictured?  Not miami, Pats , and Texans isn't that bad...or pretty much the same as jets jersey, in different  colors.

Jets jersey is middle of the pack. And won't even last more than 5, 6 years

• Thumb Down 4

33 minutes ago, SAR I said:

le-veon-bell_pg_600.jpg

Lev ain't happy with you, bro.

SAR I

He don't give a horses patoot and would be happy in any  uniform for the money hes' paid  :)

and those lazy wannabe  star trek stripes on the sleeves...

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company