Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

The current uni is a classic. The new one will need to be damm good to not be polarising or underwhelming.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Be interesting to see how far they take this. If they go a totally different color green then the whole branding and One Jets Drive facility will need to be changed if logos etc change.

If it's just the same color and logos in a different design maybe not so.

All goes beyond the uniform.

I think those images are a bluff. Some generic uniform unrelated to the actual one to be released.

3 hours ago, BroadwayRay said:

Want a good logo to replace the sucky ones we’ve been using for over half a century. Don’t know if this was posted but I’m not checking 115 pages to find out. 

86F1E3DC-E7DB-4E69-A702-274C0699D9D2.thumb.jpeg.01c0ccc542f2ac254d1fb2f0b59bc771.jpeg

https://fanjuicer.com/2018/05/every-nfl-logo-ranked-by-over-1400-fans

I don't listen to my wife's opinion, let alone 1488 other NFL fans. Vikings #5 ? Must have conducted the poll in Minnesota.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

20 minutes ago, jetsons said:

To be honest this means Absolutely ZERO to me...

It's a Bold "NY"... what does that even mean???... that would Really be sad if they only put a "NY" on the helmet by itself like the giants.

"a love letter"... what kind of lame description is that???

numbers are Absolutely Massive... Really??? I don't see how "that" can look any good.

I just hope that whatever they release on Thursday actually looks GREAT... but I can't tell anything just going by the above statement.

I don't get why someone goes on Reddit to post how he knows something, then answers questions with 'I'd rather not say...' . Honestly, give us back that oxygen.

Anyway, he should be pretty easy to debunk on the day if "Big Apple Green”, “Jet Black”, and “LimeLight” names aren't anywhere to be seen.

Gronk just retired, he's bored and probably posted it in Reddit for s**ts and giggles.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, FlightBoyz said:

Some of you guys are outta your minds. There is NO shot that's the new logo. These Germans just screwed with everybody's heads even more. 

Agreed. A couple of Germans living in their parents basement with internet access and a delivery of caps from Amazon have nearly caused a diplomatic incident.

• Haha 1

I think the Jets had prototypes on display at a preview, a sort of road to how we got here and these are a shot of those.

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm listening to this show on the radio.  Unfortunately it's not helping me determine if the new uniforms look any good.

You probably have the best seat in the house.

• Haha 1

Got to admit, logo is so so but I think they are alright with better pics now. That helmet colour I really like.

• Upvote 1

In 20 years there will be an uproar when they want to change away from these 4x lombardi winning uniforms. Funny how the world turns.

Interested to see them in natural light now.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company