Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

I'd have no problem getting rid of the green. Yeah, I know, I have been a Jets fan since late 70's we are green. We also suck, and have mostly always sucked in green. If they want a new color scheme I have no problem with it. Green is from Hess oil. Hess sucked as an owner like Woody does, oil sucks, Im good with it.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So no women in your life, got it. 

Watermelon. Do you like those colors? 

Image result for johnson and johnson douche pics

I have women in my life, but I still don't use that stuff. To each their own, I not judging you.

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

This might finally do what 35+ years of losing couldn't, and finally sever my love for the Jets.

I don't live in NY, I haven't for 30+ years now.  I have no ties to that city.  I have every reason, logically (lol), to abandon this franchise for one closer to home, that I could go see games easily, watch on local TV, get local sports media reporting on, etc.

I don't because of history, and my original, juvenille, love of the green and white New York Jets.

Frankly, they truly fubar this uniform and logo thing, and produce some black+grey+neon chartreuse monstrosity.......I might just say f' it, and be a Reds....oh, right. :(

Damned if I do, damned if I don't I guess. 

I hear you, I really do. If you ask my kids what would happen if my arm was cut, they answer, green blood would pour from his veins.

I will tell you, if you leave, you can just about guarantee they will go on a Patriot like run without the cheating. If you don't leave, they won't.

• Haha 1

I don’t like the 80’s logo personally. Reminds me too much of incompetence 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Me stop change?  How?  

Whats done is done?

Looking for an argument tonight? 

I’m fairness, you did want the Jets to use woman’s douche colors instead of green

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

In a Lions uniform what the hell does that have to do with the NY Jets uniforms. 

Don't try to get one past @RutgersJetFan, nobody knows a mans ass like him. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company