Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

I have so little artistic skill that it's even hard for me to imagine what something could look like...

But whenever I hear about uniform designs and changes my mind is always pulled to paint swatches that you can browse at a hardware store.

So when I think of "Jets" green, how far am I willing to go off the current color?

I think out of this limited selection I'd be okay with Kelly, Emerald, Forest, Jade - ish colors

Harlequin is too bright... Hunter is too dark... Fern is too dull.. Pine is too bluw.

Related image

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

In before Army Green and Olive Uniforms, lol.

Also Teal and Turquoise are Blue, not Green.  Disagree, fight me in the real! LOL.

Haha, I agree with that... My first picture there really ran the spectrum.

Here's another with more green-ish hues, I think... Less blues and yellows and neons. Outside of chartreuse and lime. 

Image result for green color spectrum

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, prime21 said:

When I look at this video it kind of makes me feel that they will totally change up our look.  The fact that everyone is excited but not nervous is worrisome.  I hope we like it BUT it wont matter.  When you are a winning team, your jerseys look better.   The Seahawks are an example of that.  Heck, even the Patriots were ridiculed after they made their changes many moons ago.    

I'm nervous! When I hear "BOLD" the only thing that comes to mind is some shocking color pallet. I don't think of 'bold' as being a new logo or something.

My first reaction without actually seeing them in front of me is that I'm terrified of neon colors. I don't like the Seahawks neon green unis... I don't even like the navy uniform with the neon green shoulder pads and gloves they sometimes wear even though that's a little more subtle. 

Same with the non-neon Oregon green color they sometimes wear. It's still too much. Too shocking of a green.

So I don't know... I don't have enough of a fashion mind to really picture what could look good... But I am nervous! 

I'm excited for the new uniforms, and unless the green is the color of vomit I think I'll be happy enough...

Is that just me? I feel like my personal spectrum of what I'll find fun, exciting, or at least OK is much larger than the spectrum of things I won't like... 

• Like 1

I spoke to someone at Jets HQ... Turns out the new uniforms are just a pilots suit... They're really going with the whole "Jet" theme. 

blob.png.1b93b4987f1cb82368c108a412bf7111.png

2 hours ago, Klecko73isGod said:

That certainly isn't like any other NFL uniform...

It is a bold choice. 

• Upvote 1

I'm rereading through this thread... Boy people are getting awfully worked up over this...

Maybe we should all relax just a little bit?... 

31 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Oh yeah?!?  Well... YOU'RE getting worked up.  My fist will relax in your face!  Yeah!

main-qimg-6e37ab79b35d1156c85d57320fc6a1a5-c

45 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

always wanted to put some flame out the back and football shaped bombs on your avatar, love your avatar though.

Hah thanks!

Anytime I hear football bomb I think of this thing. These were great.

image.jpeg.23cef8ce5e936e4aadc19e182bc43437.jpeg

Whew the negativity and cynicism is thick and juicy in here tonight!

I like these jerseys.

Image result for shrug emoji

Just now, Butterfield said:

You can barely see the green.  It looks lodd with green helmets and basically no green on the uniform.

Whatever they used to film that was terrible... It looks better and more distinguishable at a larger size. 

Men's Nike Jamal Adams Black New York Jets Player Game Jersey

Boy it's fun seeing everyone turn into fashion critics tonight!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Glad to see we're all taking this in stride.

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company