Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

41 minutes ago, bitonti said:

the logo is truly terrible.

it's from the 60s and not in a good way 

why two different fonts ? WHY? 

At least we don't have a commode seat like Chicago.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I'm still really excited about getting some black in the uniforms. I almost always love black uniforms. 

Grim-Reaper.jpg

Like this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The fact that new uniforms has went this many pages just shows how bad our organization really is.  Hope Sam turns it around.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jeff "The Pick" Evans said:

This video clearly shows Chris Johnson, Neil Glatt and others at Nike headquarters discussing with Nike the new uniforms. You are ill informed and instead of actually looking into the process, you are accepting what you "heard" as facts. In reality, you didn't properly comprehend what you read and now you are spreading fake news like it's fact. Watch the video, I'm sure you will enjoy it and if you keep an open mind to new information you might actually learn something.

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/one-jets-drive-creating-the-new-jets-uniforms

I am now dreading it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

richard_todd_1982_09_01.jpg

football-afc-playoffs-miami-dolphins-aj-

This.

Every time I hear someone pining away for the Richard Todd AJ Duhe green uniforms I throw up in my mouth.  Especially with #14 being a somewhat, oh I don't know, prominent number back in circulation.  Too look at that thing for the next 10 years?  Never.

Run.  Run far away from these horrible 80's era monstrosities and the horrible memories attached to them.

SAR I

Blame Darnold, he picked that number.

Does anybody know the date when they are supposed to unveil the new garb?  If we could get a countdown clock on the main page , that would be great!!!!🙄

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I honestly don’t see why so many people care about this new uniform. It’ll either be good or it won’t be and we’ll find out in late March or early April. 

What else is there to really talk about until then? Y’all seriously wanna continue posting horrid and inaccurate photoshop models until then?

lets talk FA and the Draft a little more.🙂

Mac will screw them up just like always....

Now will we have striped socks?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, jetsons said:

It looks very Canadian football like...  I don't really care for it... I would be Very Disappointed if it was something like this... jmo

🤢🤮 please no.

1 hour ago, slats said:

The only thing I learned from this post is that Robby Anderson isn't one of those "smart with their money" guys. 

its looks like a dodge, glad its not a ferrari.  At most $60K.

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

Precisely why I’m not leaking the color and design philosophy of the helmet despite knowing both since February. 

SAR I

Thank you, I have been anticipating this new change since this thread started.  Thank you for keeping it under wraps for such a long time.  We all are glad you have such resolve.

sarcasm-now-served-all-day.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

I still have my sheets from my twin bed like that from when I was 5. 48 years old, still dreaming of another Trophy. Note the Oilers.20190402_094014.thumb.jpg.75356a7f756b5e13e8bab713ea954823.jpg

That is cool and creepy at the same time.

27 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

You actually know why we are the NY Jets? It's because there are world renowned airports in the area - JFK and LaGuardia. That's why the original logo was a graphic of a passenger jet. Where exactly are the fighter jets? I mean, the reason for why we are the Jets should be incorporated into the design. Hopefully Nike and the Jets pay attention and put some thought into the design concept. I only spent 5 minutes on mine because I work on client designs and don't have much time to fool around with my own projects. Using a fighter jet is less literal, I know, but it's also not correct. If you are the Sharks and the shark you put on a logo isn't indigenous to the area it doesn't make sense.

I like this logo:

Boeing_737_seating_charts_arrangements.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That was so brutal, so corporate , so awkward and so Jetsy.  We have erased the stigma of the butt fumble and replaced  it with a fashion show wreck!  Well done

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company