Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Finally.. I'm glad they're finally going to do it - I like the current look now but I do miss the 80's/90's look and they could do that with some chrome or color rush look or maybe accent it but they can go retro future look.
.. It's going to be interesting to see what direction they go.  Totally new logo and look or go with tradition (my vote..).  That's why I've always liked the NFL because it's more of a traditional league...and you're right the new Buc's uniform/logo is awful so.. I hope they go full "nike" mode and *edit* DO NOT ruin it..

37912410_10156037959823402_4875197513465856000_n.thumb.jpg.3a2ae3f6adaf948ab57aeb6d43c1dc5d.jpg

**and as a bummy side note I was hoping to go see my first NFL/Jets game this fall.. but ehh.. I think I'll hold until next season when this all happens... 

NFW- Neil O’Donnell.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Like 1

I doubt they go with black.   Not a fan of that anyway, they tried the black accents a while back and it didn’t look good.  Like others have said, I expect some gray with green accents.  Oregon has some cool grays with their green.  Looked really good.  

The black will show how slow we are

• Haha 1

I doubt they go with black.   Not a fan of that anyway, they tried the black accents a while back and it didn’t look good.  Like others have said, I expect some gray with green accents.  Oregon has some cool grays with their green.  Looked really good.  

Canadian football league.

NYT.jpg.3f3fd2465f96f531044ff06bd78f4e00.jpg
This would immediately win the award for the WORST, EVER, SPORTS TEAM LOGO.
No way they "nike" push this low quality BS out as a logo. My 3 yr old could do better. 
As far as the numbers if they were a bit smaller I wouldn't absolutely hate them, but the green color should be more "kelly", and the Helmet with what appears to be a "tail wing" of a plane but boxed off is also pretty bad. I don't believe this.

NFW

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company