Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Maybe they’re just getting new uniforms without changing the design. Like the way I buy the same brand/type of socks again because the old ones are worn out or the dryer has made enough of them disappear.

I can see them changing a good thing just for the revenue it would produce. Would be hard to improve on the classic one.  Hopefully the new ones get lost in the dryer like socks often do. 

• Post of the Week 1

On 8/2/2018 at 7:54 AM, prime21 said:

Awful uniforms look great if your team is good. Let’s pray we are a team on the rise this year and next year we are a force. Go Sam! Jet Up!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It’s not how you feel it’s how you look!

On 7/29/2018 at 7:17 PM, slats said:

I'll tell you what (and I'm prepared to get buttfumbled into oblivion), I wouldn't mind if they added a third color to the mix. Not black (representative of the failed Coslet/Kotite regimes) or silver/gray (too Eagles), I'd go with orange, which not only could represent fire coming from our so-called Jets, but also would be a New York color as worn by the Knicks, Mets, and Islanders. And also Darnold's hair. 

Yeah, yeah, I know. But I'd actually like an alternative orange hat with their (hopefully) brand new logo. I like the Giants' unis with the white shirts and red lettering. Some teams do fun stuff with that secondary color (like when the Seahawks go crazy with their green). I think it could be cool. 

And I say this as a fan of our current uniforms. If (when) they change it up, I hope it's something really new - not the 80s logo or the alternative NY or NYJ they've had for a while now. Something genuinely original. 

Hate the ‘80’s script on the helmets. Looks like it was designed by some intern at FIT. Just terrible. I’m all in for something new like electric green that shimmers in the sunlight and changes colors.  Like a Howard Johnson’s Orange Sherbet Freeze. Best frozen drink ever!

Blend orange sherbert, seltzer water, orange juice together. Add a scoop of lime sherbert, raspberry sherbet. Heaven.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

You youngens.   Our logo is the classiest in the NFL. Hands down!   :) 

Only the Chargers is better.

On 1/15/2019 at 7:06 PM, Greensleeves said:

Black would be the MOST interesting color to add - it would pop a kelly green more than any other color. I'll say it again, New York is defined by the color BLACK! Black is urban, tough and cool all in one. It's about time the Jets used it. 

Yo your helmet avatar is da bomb 💣 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company