Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

35 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Dcq3BHyV4AA8-s8.jpg

please oh pleaseeee

Would like to see those uniforms again I liked those as a kid growing up

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

It really surprises me how many people consider the current/Namath uniforms classic.  Just because they were around in the past doesn't mean they are classic.

There are not many subjects I can speak with a somewhat educated stance, but uniform design is one of them.  I worked for a sporting goods retailer for like 8 years, about half in the print area where we screen printed all sorts of uniforms for various sports.

The Jets current uniform layout is clunky and almost primarily used with uniforms that have 3 colors.  That has always bothered. 

This is just my personal preference, but I don't like the white helmets either.  Everyone has white helmets.

I likenour current uniforms I also like the 80’s uniforms those are the ones I grew up watching and became a fan of this team I wouldn’t mind the jets sticking with the current uniform and occasionally using the 80’s throwback as an alternate

6 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Lee tweeted that the new unis were ‘fire’

I suspect that means they are going pretty damn gaudy and something most people over 40 will hate. 

Lee won’t be wearing the new uniform next year why is he tweeting his dumb opinions about it

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

You are thinking small-mindedly.  This isn't about jersey sales.  It's about team identity. 

SAR I

E884028A-774D-4455-894F-CD4E7D350246.jpeg

Just now, UntouchableCrew said:

I'm legitimately worried the new uniform will be gross. I'll honestly be upset if we trot out there looking as stupid as the Jaguars and Bucs do.

The Bucs uniform is fine the cream color jerseys were pretty hideous back in the day 

Agree about the jaguar uniforms they suk

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The Bucs uniforms are a total disaster. They ditched the creamsicles for a good modern update with the pewter then flushed it down the toilet with their latest update.

The creamsicle uniforms were awful.  Current uniform is ok

32 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

This is acceptable 

Image result for ny jets black helmets pics

I’d be all for a black uniform with green lettering

• Upvote 3

Why are the Johnson bros doing this?  Our uniforms are fine

• Thumb Down 1

So when do they get rid of these new uniforms and go back to the old ones?

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company