Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

I'm not a Jets fan, but I LOVE the 80's kelly green...and I don't usually like a logo that is in fact a word....but the JETS in that angled wing font was a pretty cool logo....seems big time new york like instead of smller town military base type.  I remember watching the Jets and mark gastinueau destroy my Chiefs in teh 86 wild card wearing those uniforms and I always thought they looked really sharp in those.

These are awful.  Go back to the Kelly green.  Revive or revise the Jets wordmark....that logo, as someone mentioned signifies New York as a big deal..jets coming and going all the time all over the place..the same is supposed to give the team a "NEW YORK" type identity......bigger than big....that isn't the image that a military jet conveys....are you guys going to practice with those stupid turbo nerf footballs with the tail fins on them too?  Is Mountain Dew your new official sponser?  LOL

5 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

So one version could be something like this.

jetsconcept (1).jpg

I'm not all that impressed with the black added in...Black for blacks sake is almost always a mistake.  The helmet is what really bothers me about this.  That block style tail fin is AWFUL.  How do you sell a hat or shirt with that on it?  What does it say about the brand?  It doesn't look like it is even part of a Jet plane.  Furthermore...as I said somewhere way back in this thread...the "Jets" name is about more than an aircraft...it's a mistake to limit it's interpretation to an aircraft..."Jets" represents the big time, cosmopolitan city that New York is..."Jets" to me says....our lifestyle in new york is fast, it's big.  we go places...we're busy and we're better than you.  This is why, in this case, I think the sleek wordmark as a logo is a better choice....it can mean what you want it to.  You put a fighter jet or airplane on the logo and you might as well just join the arena league.

You are a NEW YORK team.  BE ABOUT IT!  The Giants have a simple color scheme, a simple uniform...it's gray pants and navy jersey, with the simple NY logo...isn't a gimmick....they look like they've been around a long time and that they know they are the big dogs....don't need a gimmick to portrary that.  The Jets are on the cusp of being the GOOD NFL team in NY....they ought to look like it.  It's New York, Not Dayton, Ohio.

7 hours ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

IMG_20151105_215529.thumb.jpg.7cc8fd9a76fa5c6c4bb0bc3a0f3eb43b.jpgsask.thumb.jpeg.13df51f3493f7e9bc3e9f1d2acd169bd.jpeg

Not really related at all...but when I lived in Minot, ND between 2014 and 2016.....it was pretty common to see people at wal mart wearing these.  the Rough Riders are pretty popular.

Frankly, these aren’t bad considering what they might have done.  I’m not a fan of black for blacks sake but even that isn’t bad.  They kept it fairly simple and didn’t make it too busy like the god awful Titans uniform.  

I don’t think you all needed to change the uniform you had, other than the helmet logo had too much going on.  Otherwise it was a great look.

Be glad they didn’t go full on arena league.  I can see these getting some traction if the team starts winning

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company