Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

11 minutes ago, Larz said:

Jets just posted on insta about 

A bold new design for the modern Jets, it's going to be a dramatic change 

It's not looking like a minor tweek or change to Kelly Green 

Fingers crossed lol 

It's about 60-40. Either we're all going to hate it and start crying on the spot or "shut up and take my money". 

I know where my money is...

The fact is that were not moving merch at this point. You draw 2 conclusions there...1) We're such a tire fire right now that no one is motivated or 2) A change is needed. I don't dispute that the uniforms are classic. I have an old school 1969 Jets helmet lamp that is going nowhere (much to my wife's dismay).

That said, I do reluctantly have to say that this past decade of futility requires a new look. I'm just tired of seeing these uniforms right now. Hopefully Nike doesn't subjective to po-mo Oregon-style crapola. Because that wouldn't be better. But I absolutely understand the need to change things up.

12 minutes ago, Dcat said:

the color is already known.  It has been up on the monitors and around the stadium all season long.  I actually bought a Darnold jersey, because I'd like to have his rookie colors, since next year it will be lime-green.  Not a fan.

I figure the current jersey will be at clearance prices come May. If I like the new jersey, I can make the splurge. If I don't...a cheap Darnold Jersey it is :-)

• Upvote 3

Meh. Sounds OK to me. I think it goes without saying that most of the fanbase will be whining over the uniforms regardless of what they look like.  

• Upvote 3

Thursday night can't come soon enough. Not the uniforms...these threads are killing me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Why?  This is the most fun we've had in February and March in team history.

SAR I

Well, by that standard, I guess you're right. :D

At least the good uniforms will be on clearance afterwards...

And for the record, the uni's above look a lot like a photoshopped Jags ad from their unveil.

• Upvote 1

Rough riders remake aside the New York across the chest is cringe worthy. That and the black jerseys are just ugly. Again though if the team in proves, whatever. I just want my clearanced old school darnold jersey and I'll be fine.

• Upvote 2

NFL licensing will not allow the Jets and Giants to drop the NY is what i've heard. 

Couldn’t they do a crest with NY instead? This emblazoned New York is way too much

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company