Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Leave it to the NY Jets to even ruin the best uniform in the NFL. 

It’s the one thing that we do well. We need new everything else but the uniform/logo/name. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Squirt said:

New uniforms are the last thing this organization needs! How about a new owner who cares and wants to win SB's! Also great NFL talent evaluator's, GM, HC, Coaching Assistants, trainer, and most of all upper management! Uniforms won't help this franchise!

New uniforms that suck will be the icing on this sh*tcake. They’ll surely screw up the ONE THING that isn’t a problem. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If it's this then all these years of suffering as a Jet fan will have been worth it.  

Maybe it's not too late to submit this idea.  They still have 1 month to get it together.  This would easily win any fan poll.   There's not a single detail here that I don't absolutely love!  The placement of the lettering couldn't be more ideal!

I made it as crappy as possibly to reflect our true accomplishments for the the last few 4 years. 

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

This team is amazing. The one thing most of us agreed on was liking our uniforms. So what do they do? Change them.

Now who knows, they might come out great, but why would you change the one thing about you everyone likes?

Seems risky and may be the straw that breaks the camel’s back at this point. If it’s not good(very possible considering it’d be hard to be better than our already awesome uniforms), things may get ugly.

It’s already a volatile situation with fans given the fall of this franchise from bad to worse over the last 4 years. 

Just now, Rolloffjet said:

And I thought you were just starting to come on the Mac train.

Never. I will never forget his horrific 4 years. I have always been fair judging him and giving him credit where credit is due. There is no need for extreme views for pro or anti Mac. The facts are there and there is MUCH more bad than good.

He get’s a semi clean slate with a new coach and it would take incredible general management for at least 4 years straight to undo the abortion that was his first 4 years on the job.

No way in hell I let that slide. I just choose to be fair and unbiased about the good moves no matter how few there are. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Now back to the topic at hand. Almost time for new unis. Can’t believe how it “creeped” up on us. I’m cautiously optimistic but can’t say I’m not worried. I really got used to our uniforms but I guess any team can say that before a change.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, section314 said:

They wouldn't even wear crap like this in the AAF. This is just plain outrageous.

Black and green can work if done correctly I don’t know what the hell that is. My issue has always been the odds of it being a success. We already had a good logo and uniform and the odds of making a worse one are very high.

The smart move based on aesthetics would be to leave it alone but the money making move is new logo and design. I understand it’s a business but it’ll suck if it goes wrong. It’d be much easier if we had a crap logo/uniform and wanted change. 

• Upvote 1

I don’t like the green or white jerseys at all. I can’t say they are terrible, just not as good as what we had. 

I always wanted black to be a color and the colors do work well with the black and green. I’m not thrilled about design overall which makes me only give the black jerseys a 8/10. This is mostly due to color scheme and not design.

The green and white jerseys are meh 5/10 for me. I really prefer our old jersey and wish they just added a black/green alternate. Oh well. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RVAJet815 said:

Well, by that standard, I guess you're right. :D

At least the good uniforms will be on clearance afterwards...

I hope so. I’ll scoop up some old style unis that I put off getting.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I hear ya about the 24 hour thing - I meant how all these people (at least 6 Jets, cameramen/women, etc) knew for "couple months" and not ONE said a word?  damn!

This is crazy. I can’t believe how well the secret was kept considering how impossible that seems nowadays. If only they put this much effort into running the organization properly. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Which is stupid. The helmet is specific to football, therefore the clip-art is redundant... and unsophisticated.

It should have said “Jets Football” and still showed a football and just to make sure said “we play football”. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Drums said:

I'm confused as to how it ended up as bad it actually looks (if real)

I’m not. It’s all about money. This team doesn’t give 2 sh*ts about the fans. It shows in all of their actions and why we have become a punching bag. Great for revenue, terrible for fans. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MasterChiefJets said:

Stealth Black looks sick with the helmets.

I always wanted a black and green alternate. I like he color scheme (maybe not white numbers) but I just hate this new design. The “jet stream” stripes look horrible. The white football in the logo looks stupid. Oh well. 

4 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Home is traditionally the white jersey but the home team decides which to wear. The away team wears the opposite. 

Pants don't matter. 

If only this were true in everyday life....sigh.....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

NEXT STOP: SUPER BOWL!!!

More like toilet bowl. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Your Todd Bowles helmet turned out to be the best one after all.

It was a real looker!

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company