Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

So just to confirm, some people think we are going to screw up the jerseys because of a picture of the back end of a player’s car?

Cool. 

The absolute irony in someone saying people don’t deserve the time of day because they don’t do enough, or attend enough, or spend enough.

Only to then admit they “wouldn’t want to be anything like” people who do more, attend more, or perhaps spend more than that person. 

That is proper narcissism. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Since work is slow...

Why would you cover up the word JETS??? Dumb move IMO.

What’s wrong with supporting the JFTS?

6 minutes ago, funaz said:

They leaked. Here they are:

4xm6o5g6u1q21.jpg

lol. I think this is a PS of the Leak from the jaguars.

That does look quite legitimate. And if it’s real. I’m quite happy with that and will almost certainly invest in a black one. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I can confirm with 100% certainty that this is the new logo.

Not sure if others have confirmed yet but it's legit. Was told the color looks lighter in person.

new-york-jets-logo-leak.jpg

People might notice that the leaked picture has this logo with the New York dropped from it, on the helmets. 

• Upvote 1

I still reckon the leak is of the real deal, and they’re going to look better in real life than they do on the low quality photo of a photo of them. 

People need to accept that in the days of lazy digital media, companies are paid millions to strip down classic logos into something that’s easy to replicate, easy to flip colours on, easy to put on everything. 

Take my English football team, West Ham. We had a crest that everyone loved, and we paid design company hundreds of thousands of pounds to “rebrand us” and they came up with the one on the right. It’s horrific. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZzPZtoHZhPurahmcA

All the Jets have done is make the same logo more digital-friendly. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Matt39 said:

This is true too. Look at what the NFL did to the Super Bowl logos.

Exactly. It’ll happen everywhere eventually. 

Might not mean anything to you guys over in the States, but it'll be great to walk around the UK in that black Jets jersey that has New York above the number. It gives people more indication of what it is.

As I've said previously in this thread, it's about branding, it's about becoming synonymous with football, New York, and the Jets. The organisation clearly want to be "seen", and a jersey like the ones in the leak, without New York on the chest, don't give any indication to those who don't know, as to what they represent.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company