Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

12 hours ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I agree with you on Jax:  they look much better.  good choice.

The numbers on the new Jax uniforms remind me of the ones on our early 80’s unis.

47 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I think every one of us who post in this thread were the kids who couldn't wait for Christmas to get our presents. We had to tear the house apart, looking to find them. If they were wrapped we'd carefully open them after looking we'd re tape the paper.

BTW Please don't tell me I was the only one who did this... LOL

I actually played Electronic Quarterback and numerous Atari games before they were given to me for Christmas, then glued the boxes shut again and put them back up on the shelf in my parents' closet.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Dcat said:

haha.  My friend was AT the Jets function and the resemblance of the new uni's to the Seahawks current uni's was stated by a current Jets player who also indicated that he didn't particularly care for the new look.  If you don't believe me, then fine.  But it is true and it's not a good sign.

Not doubting you, but it's also possible that the player was f***ing with your friend.

On 3/26/2019 at 6:49 PM, Maxman said:

I have had calls with the large companies that sell merchandise online. We are going to have a merchandise page for the launch. They are going to have it all listed once the Jets make the announcements. So the creatives are out there.

Hey Max, I've been meaning to ask this for a few days - if JetNation is going to have a merch page for the launch, is it safe to assume that the site will receive a piece of the action for all sales that pass through here?  I'm planning to place an order ASAP after the reveal (assuming I'm not as irate about them as I was the first time I saw Ken O'Brien looking like a fool in the pickle pants), and if I can do it in a way that will help my favorite Jet fan site out, I'd like to do it.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company