Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Has there been an actual picture of the new unis released? I'm not reading 55 pages to find out

Haha, have no idea, I’m one of those individuals with zero interest in uniform changes, I’m a traditionalist.  I’m more interested in the product on the field.

Just dropped in on this last page after I noted the thread was 55 pages long.

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Sorry Helen. I know this isn't as interesting as a thread about the USC band's playlist for halftime of this years UCLA game, or what T shirts are selling at the Campus Bookstore, but yeah, our uniforms mean something to our fan base. So yeah, we're at 55 pages.

Touchy, touchy, touchy.  Sorry my comments weren’t pimping a QB on another team, or challenging others for their positive and hopeful comments for your young players.

The coaching hires didn’t even generate 55 pages.  I found that amusing, not knocking it.

Ignore feature is wonderful, this is the last time I respond to you.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Redcloud820 said:

Now that's funny..what team has been  the League 59 years... has overall losing record..... has only appeared in one Super Bowl... and doesn't have a fan base outside of Queens New York..lol I'll give you a few minutes I know that's a HARD question lol

What are you doing here????  The thug fan base if there was ever one.  Trash and low class, kids in SoCal can’t even wear your colors because it’s affiliation with gang members...classic “raider fans”.

• Upvote 1

Well, I don’t get caught up in costume changes for football players, I love tradition...but this NFL thing is new territory for me, so guess I have to wait till the new gear comes out.  

Hopefully, the green won’t be some gawd awful shade that I don’t look good in.  😂

5 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

You can always go classic, a nice Mitchell and Ness - Would you go Darnold or another Jets player, past or presented?

#1, I don’t do jerseys...too itchy and just not me, so most likely just several nice ladies T-shirts and probably a jacket and some jewelry- if it’s nice. 

We (Trojans) don’t wear names on the back of our jerseys anyway,  because “the name on the front is greater than the name on the back”, so in respect for that, don’t think I’ll buy the T with Sam’s name. 

19 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

I agree with you 100% B)

Ecstasy_Ribbed_10ct_Front.png?h=540&la=e

Oh my gawd....never, ever seen anything like that before!!!  Who would have ever connected a prophylactic to USC?!??  😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

I understand that, but in the NFL the players are has big a part of your Teams History as the name its self. So its a little different.

Actually my wife as some nice Jets T's but she also does not have a Jersey. My Self I have a Joe Klecko jersey.

Now your a Jets fan he's a player you defo need to know about.

I think you misunderstand...our players are honored at USC, they are considered heroes!  Our football history and tradition is proudly displayed all over campus, and Heritage Hall with their names, numbers and imagines.  

When our players run out on the field in the Coliseum, they see images of former greats on both sides of the tunnel.  There is also a Wall Of Legends honoring the All Americans that played at USC.  But numbers are important, several numbers are honored because of the great and legendary player that wore them, and considered an honor to wear and make their own.  #55 the greatest honor.

Thank you for the video, I’ll make sure to learn more about the Jets, if you can recommend more, I’d love it!

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I don't do jerseys (anymore) for active players because I am the KOD with them. Pennington, Kris Jenkins, Dennis Byrd (RIP), I buy the jersey, the player has something bad happen to them. I'm afraid to buy a #14.... plus Florida is freaking hot. A nice T shirt is the way to go.

As for the second part, lol. 

20190324_154120.thumb.jpg.a49472147e8068ea0a770497b8380801.jpg 

One of the best things about the no name on the back of a jersey, is that it can be recycled for another player. 😂

Of course, there is the retired numbers for the Heisman Trophy winners that there is no question who the player is...

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

(cough) Not a real fan (cough)

/s

I’m planning to fly across the country, pay for a hotel in NY or NJ, buy gear and hopefully, experience a tailgate with die hard fans.  

And not complain about it, or the hassle.  😏

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

How much will that whole thing cost you though?  If it's not at least $60K then it may as well be $0.

Listen buster, I already drop a fortune on my beloved USC season tickets, in the best section of the Coliseum that “seats” (we stand the entire game) the die hard, crazy fans like me.  Parking and tailgate food - no hot dogs or hamburgers, real food. 😂😂

so, maybe you can cut me some slack for not moving to NJ and camping out in the parking lot of stadium with my face painted green and white....for my second favorite football team from across the country.

**OK, this is posted sarcastically with a little snark. 😉

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It all depends.  When you say "parking", what vehicle is it that you're driving to the game?  

I want to hurt you.....says the voice in my head. 

34 minutes ago, FlagmanL11 said:

The renegade pretzel guys are a thing of the past. I miss grabbing one of those on the way out after the game to soak up the beer I drank 

My favorite after game food outside the Coliseum....

6F262C12-DE44-47E1-A067-901B4F81C43B.jpeg

2D0ED433-D105-4C8A-8A63-CA0A96A4CDAE.jpeg

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

No team does this right? I mean the names are on back of everyone's jerseys right?

USC is the only school in CFB that has never had names on the back of their jerseys.  Domers and PS are the other two, but have made exceptions/certain games. 

6 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

You may want to consider when Max announces the Jetnation game for this year. I wasn't able to pull it together for last year, but I am thinking I will this year with enough notice. The drive up from VA isn't bad, but I'll try and complain the whole way. 😮

Haha, I complain about leaving at 6:30 in the morning on game day to tailgate all day, drive the 70 miles to campus/Coliseum lugging all kinds of tailgate equipment and food to prepare for the day in bumper to bumper traffic into downtown LA.  

Thankfully, when I get there, the guys unload my car.  Everyone brings food, the guys the three TVs, satellite, chairs and the canopies.  What a pain, yet we show up.

I’d love to make that game, and met all you knuckle-dragging Neanderthals.  😂

• Haha 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Grown men breathlessly debating the trim color lining the numbers of a $200 Darron Lee jersey for pages and pages. Imagine 

Same guys that complain about the NFL being sissified....

25 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

A 46 year old man sitting there on his computer, gripping his Capital One card (with the $2400 limit), clicking refresh on his computer so he can be among the first to order a Jamal Adams jersey that looks like it was cobbled together on the back of Whole Foods bag by an extremely fey costume designer who’s never actually watched a football game but has a friend who dates a guy who played for Stony Brook back in ‘94-‘95 and still has the uniform framed and hanging in his spare bedroom in Niantic. 

I will buy you an authentic Jamal Adams jersey....if you wear it at a game, wear around town - I must have photo evidence.

A sign that states “Jamal, Jamal, he’s my man, if I can love him, everyone can!” 

I would do that, just to shut you the F up about Jamal!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Better idea: you wear the Adams jersey and I’ll race you to the honeymoon suite at the Meadowlands Ramada. Sure, I’ll win by five yards but despite getting gloriously rolled, you’ll still get the public relations bump and PFF will say you weren’t supposed to be there anyway. 

I don’t wear jerseys, payaso.  

All the bull sh*t aside, take me up on my bet.  

29 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That’s not a bet, mi sueño. There is zero benefit to me in that offer. ZERO

I’m your nightmare, my darling.  In my glorious youth, you would have been my slave. 😂😂😂😂

17 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

I'm  pretty sure that quote was famous long before the whiny Jew came up with it ( thats called sarcasm , I happen to be decedent of Ashkenazi Jews.. I also  whine alot and have a fantastic sense of humor. 

Unreal. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

No, not money. 

Effort. 

Going to a 1:00 game means you leave the house at 10:00 and get home at 5:30, it's practically a whole workday away from the family.  Often it's a hardship for the wife, she has to drive to soccer or hockey practice, you miss a lot of events with the kids and miss that first dance recital or shutout, you get home and barely have time to unwind before it's time to go to bed and get ready for the Monday commute.  Repeat 7-10 times a season.  Repeat 10-30 years. 

SAR I

You’re kidding???  You leave your house at 10:00am and get home at 5:30????  

Wimp.

My guys are there at midnight on Friday night, to wait in line till 6:00am on Saturday when the gates open, to set up in VIP parking. I drive 70 miles, 2 hour drive - if lucky, to get there at 9:00am with a car load of food and equipment.  I’m lucky if I get home at 10:00pm after a 1:00pm game.  More often than not, “PAC-12 After Dark” applies, games start at 5:00pm.  Plan for breakfast, lunch and dinner while watching games on the east coast in the morning, with three big screens. Once in the game, we stand the entire game and do all the chants with the student section.

That doesn’t mean I’m a better fan than my fellow Trojans on message boards, and live and die for USC and the football program.  Why is it any different here?  It’s not.

My mama always told me only vulgar people talk about how much money (possessions) they have, or complain about what they don’t have.  

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

Entertaining thread, so different from my college team, and the full blown fan/alum meltdown with any hint of rumors of any change to our iconic uniform or adding an alternate black.  Even the Song Girl uniforms have remained the same since the 60s.  

164 pages!

A lot of drama and gnashing of teeth over uniforms.  Uniforms.

They’re green and white, away whites and the boring basic black every team in the NFL and college have to have because they think they’re “cool”.

Just win, nothing matters but wins.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

^Fashion buzzkill Oscar de la Meh-nta

Just think all this costume stuff is strange.  Football is a brutal sport- a man’s sport, which makes all this uniform/costume stuff way over the top.

They aren’t ugly, the green doesn’t look like bile, and the fact that NY is prominent and “Jets” is on the shiny Christmas ball ornament helmet, they’re fine.  

Just win.

46 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

USC has just announced they are changing their uniforms to reflect a more streamlined and modern style. Here's the leak of the concept. They will be scraping their classic uniforms and will be wearing these from here on out.

Just win

20190404_211952.thumb.jpg.7e22991575f1cc6f6d6cf18148d0c040.jpg

Be honest. You would defecate feline adolescents.

5666D67A-6361-4B19-8893-8259F7457DA7.jpeg

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company