Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

8 minutes ago, jetsons said:

If they're going to a black helmet this one is SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER... 

442c70a15f1fcad62c5a85e3f808c575.jpg

Not opposed to that. Gonna be a new logo no matter what tho. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Saw this old "leak" but with Darnold wearing it.

838EEFB0-D150-4C49-BA7B-024625341067.jpeg

No Chance it'll be these. Would be an epic fail & it doesn't wow you. 

• Upvote 2

It won't be this but from all indications the uniforms will represent New York as a city. One thing im pretty confident in seeing is the Skyline on the helmet with the new logo. 

51743357_768188060226756_3897102736643759037_n.jpg

• Upvote 3

The whole concept will be modernized. Gonna look totally different. Will look nothing like the old logo. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, BleedinGreenNC said:

IMG_1254.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would be an abomination 😂

14 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

New Era is the official hat maker of the NFL. Like official NFL hats are made by them, this is as official as can be.

Remember when no one wanted to believe that the Titans were keeping the flaming thumbtack so their leaks had to be fake?

And I’m not being crazy simply because I can accept the evidence as evidence. This is a perfectly fine logo as part of a bigger reveal. I don’t know why everyone’s become a conspiracy theorist.

Dude if it took the Jets & Nike 5 years to come up with that logo than they are freaking pathetic. Its a tweak of the current. They will be going in a new direction. Love it or hate it think Oregon uniforms thats where the Jets are headed.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

These are the exact colors I pointed out in the first One Jets drive video...I live this combo...the Reddit black lime green and yellow green sounded awful. These colors are elegant.

I like that color combo and im hoping it is that. I think the reddit dude was looking at the cheerleaders outfits and describing it n never really saw the uniforms

Not terrible uniforms. Expected a bit more modern. The logo looks bad. Just a tweak. But I can live with them. Def not BADASS 😒

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, IndianaJet said:

Well...there you go:

Well Sh*t. 5 years to come up with this concept. smh. It is what it is. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, DLJ said:

Jamal Adams said those aren’t the jerseys

Thank God 🙏

Jets PR doin a masterful job amping us all up. They did this purposely. Now everyone is talking about it. I honestly don't think these are the real ones. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nico002 said:

The new logo is a slight tweak of the current logo. The current logo is lame JETS with a football. The new logo just removed the oval around the whole thing.... I am truly baffled by the response of some of you goons.

The supposive New Logo is certainly not "bold" and "bad ass". It's not a rebrand. Its pretty much the same exact sh*t. 

4 minutes ago, Grandy said:

If that's our logo then this whole thing has been a huge sham by the Jets

Going through all this hype. Having people (even CJ) saying we're getting a logo overhaul and this is the final result, embarrassing.

Plus the slogan for this entire thing has been "Take Flight", and guess what? Absolutely nothing on the leaked unis and logo has ANYTHING to do with a Jet. 

Agree very disappointed with the logo. Thought it was gonna be different. It is what it is.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JetFreak89 said:

Plot thickens? 

Idk after seeing that pic of Darnold in the leaked Uni its lookin more and more likely that it is them

At the end of the day its just a uniform. Like it or not there still our team. Im sure they'll look great on gamedays. What's done is done. Time to start talking Football.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company