Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

First off those UNIS can't be real because they're atrocious and an absolute downgrade. Second who is actually in charge of the final decision Christopher Johnson? And who is he getting input from ..Jamal Adams? Wouldn't it be a better idea to put out like 10 possible designs and let the fans vote on it since we're the ones buying the gear and merchandise?

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

I think I remember Martin fumbling early...but wasn't it Byers who fumbled after catching a pass inside the red zone.

That....and Keyshawn catching a pass then waiving himself off the field in the 4th to be replaced by Alex Van Dyke who proceeded to fumble on the next play...again in Denver territory.

Yes it was Byers. Unfortunately Parcells had to some steady players that performed all year until the second half of that game. Byers, Dave Megget and one other name I can't recall. I remember watching that game and I couldn't believe that these were the guys dropping the ball literally and figuratively when they were go two guys the entire season. SMH

• Upvote 1

Omg..the Jets are getting new unis!!!?? Shut the front door! Are they still going to be green? Jeez I hope the helmets are still White...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Guys that's the most typical green that they paint any muscle car these days! I'm so sorry to burst your bubble. But Nickelodeon slime green is not the color of the new Jets uniforms

• Upvote 2

Omg! New unis!!??? Does everybody hope they keep the green? Maybe just a different shade of green? Maybe they'll still keep the helmets White? I bet there's a whole bunch of the Jets fans that really aren't going to like them no matter what.

Watching NFL Total Access live at 8:05 p.m. and they just showed a graphic of Bell , obj, and brown and their respective New Jersey's the Jets Jersey definitely looked different. It was a darker green and a neon green and definitely had black in it. Again it was a graphic not a photo

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

levbell.jpg

SAR I

I saw that one to SAR but the one I'm talking about was the three of them standing together and it was in the background behind the commentators

22 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It was the same. 

SAR I

That sucks I caught it quick I thought it was different maybe they leaked it by accident.. oh well the waiting continues

• Upvote 1

New UNIS!? You don't say!? Do you think they'll still have Green? Holy geez I hope the helmets are still White. What the hell am I going to do with all the old stuff in my man cave?

Hey I really hope there's still some green! And hopefully the helmets will still be white? When are they releasing the pics of the new uniforms? I'm really hoping they are so green and white with just a little tweak? Has anybody else heard anything?

I said it a long time ago that I think the flight crew colors for this year are going to have something to do with our new UNIS

Calm down everybody and look closer. I don't think these are the actual UNIS. It's possible this is a picture of a partial design or it was photoshopped or something. The numbers on each uniform are completely different..

• Like 1

I doubt that these leaks are the final uniform designs they look incomplete. I like many other posters think this is a design that's half through the process at the time it was taken or are photoshopped 

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

If you stare hard you can see the outline of Jesus in a slice of toast

Exactly! I think you guys are f****** stoned! If anything it looks like Colin Kaepernick wearing a baseball hat

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Ron White has this bit about how every man is secretly gay and I’ve always been like “nah, but 300 pages later in this thread and I’m rethinking my position. 

So you're admitting you're Gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that! But I personally don't feel that this is the time and the place nor the thread as we all await the unveiling of The shiny new uniforms. I'm sure you can be very open in the Tom Brady forum.

I actually have the feeling that they are definitely going to be different than what has been leaked and I don't know how I feel about that now

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I actually feeling the same way. What makes that more likely is that I'm warming to the leaked unis.  As soon as I get on board with something that's usually a good sign that its over.  

25 min or so and we'll know. 

Yep me too...get ready for some ghetto fabulous skyscrapers airbrushed onto the UNIS. 

I think the presentation was awkward and painful but who gives a rat's ass? The only uni I didn't like was the one that Darnold was wearing green jersey white pants. I thought the rest of them looked pretty cool and I'm just ready for f****** football!

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company